Ch. 4 - What Happened?

Hey peeps!

Thank you all for your amazing comments and votes, this book has like gone off the charts! Only 5 parts and already 800 reads!

Shout out to Life2read4ever , she gave me a brilliant idea that will really help my book! Thank you <3

Okayyyy, so I'm a bit confused lol. This guy and I have been friends for like years and his friend told me that that guy likes me and now since that the guy hasn't talked to me.

When I found out I didn't act weird around him when we hung out, I acted the same but I dunno what happened. Is this normal or nah??

Anyways, with da story!

-C.W.
---------------------
Roselyn

I woke up to something being shoved up in my mouth. I gagged spitting it out watching it splatter against the wall. My eyes shot open and found my self in my bed room? How did I get here?

"Roselyn? Dear wake up." A voice I knew belonged to Marissa said.

I looked at her confused. "Marissa? Ho-wha-why am I in my room?"

She laughed. "After the ball you got a little carried away with the drinks and yo-you passed out so...we just brought you into your room."

Okay that was a lie. She got up from my bed and set the pudding cup on the tray handing me a cup of water.

I shook my head. "No, Marissa you know as well as I, the King would never let me have alcohol. He won't even let me have soda, so what's really going on?"

She bit her lip. "Shhh you've had a long night, so get some rest. I'll be right back."

She walked out the door quickly with the tray. All I could remember from last night was me running to the palace gate, then my father came...ordering me to marry Chase?

And then-- I gasped. I remembered me howling, I shifted!

"I shifted!" I smiled happily patting myself on my back.

"AHHHH! YOU FINALLY DID IT!!" A girl screamed running into my room and jumping on my bed.

It was Iris, my best friend, other than Chase. Iris was the daughter of the kings Top Warrior, she was so pretty. She was about 5'6, with new rainbow hombre hair that went light pink to light purple to baby blue and sea green.

She had pale green eyes that matched her light skin tone. I admit I was a little jealous of her cause she got to dye her hair. Though she did it behind her parents back and got busted.

Her mom and my mom best friends since elementary school and we've been bffs since diapers.

I nodded. "Ikr! I'm so happy!"

She lifted her eyebrow. "Happy yay dance?"

I sprang up and grabbed her hands and we jumped up and down screaming "Yay!"

After for about 5 minutes of doing the happy yay dance we both flopped onto our bellies laughing.

"Okay so how did it feel?" She pulled up a thumbs up sign and a thumbs down sign. I lifted her thumbs up sign high in the air.