Ch. 26 - Wolfsbane

i decided to rewrite this chapter because I didn't like the beginning lol but I hope you guys enjoy!
——————————————————————————
Roselyn

"Logan just tell me what you did." I pleaded. He called me to the most strangest place to come and meet him.

We were talking in a war room.

Not a war room exactly because I don't even know what a war room is but it was filled with swords, knives, punching bags, with a boxing ring in the middle.

It seemed like a training room, but why would he call me in here?
Was he going to kill me? I was lost in my thoughts I didn't even notice him waving his hand in my face.

"Huh?" I said focusing back on our conversation.

He raised an eye brow at me. "What were you thinking about?"

"I was wondering as to what this—no don't distract me from what I'm asking you." I told him sternly.

I crossed my arms and sunk to my right hip.

"I didn't do anything." He defended. He picked up a punching bag with ease and carried it to the empty hook on the ceilings.

His muscles flexed through his grey shirt as he hooked it on the ceiling. I thought of his muscles, his perfectly sculpted muscular back muscles that were making me think about things I probably shouldn't be thinking about.

Bad Rose. Breaking from my thoughts I scolded him.

"Something happened and your not telling me. I haven't been able to contact or even feel my vicious inner wolf for the past 2 days. Which makes me wonder if something happened or..."

He sighed and turned to face me.

His expression was tight but not mad. "Things got out of hand with Rae so I injected you with wolfsbane."

"What?!" I shrieked. Wolfsbane is one of the most deadliest things to a werewolf and he just put it in my body.

"It-wolfsbane can kill a werewolf, it can kill me." I began to check my body for any signs of me dying soon.

He stopped me grabbing my hands. "With the correct dosage wolfsbane it has other effects on a werewolf."

"Such as?"

Logan pursed his lips. "It can keep your inner wolf dormant for a while, from speaking or taking over control."

My eyes widened. So he injected me with wolfsbane not to kill me but to put Rae to sleep? I couldn't even be mad at him.

I knew with Rae's actions that she would go too far and Logan took matters into his own hands. But that still didn't give him the right to put her down without my consent, she's my inner wolf, sadly.

I imagined how pissed she was going to be. He must've seen my mixed expression and began to run his thumb across the back of my hand.

"It's not permanent. Rae will be back but she had caused a lot of chaos while in control. I don't know if you remember but—"