Ch. 9 - No Sparks?

Hello my wonderful readers!!

I'm so sorryyyyyyyy for literally just like leaving without an explanation :( my life has been hectic with end of year pranks, dance camps, hormonal pregnant teachers.

So each year on the last week of school, the seniors pull a prank on the school. Yeah the past pranks were okay, last year they did toilet paper and the year before that welp I dunno but I heard it was like boring anywaysssss some guys in freshmen and sophomore grade trash talked the seniors and said that they're old they can't think of anything else to do cause their lame or not hype or lit enough all that junk (my grade is always looking for trouble).

Obviously the seniors get pissed and this morning, er I mean yesterday since now I'm uploading like past midnight haha anyways when we all got to school... OMG IT WAS SO CRAZY!!!! There were hundreds of balloons taped to walls, elevators, bathrooms and the stairs with streamers (pic up top!!) It was like a colorful jungle, on the stairs were cups of different colors of paint literally side by side on each set of stairs.

Okay there's like this hallway that goes in a loop leading to different areas so I don't know how but the seniors managed to get one of those trains from like the mall where you can ride on them and place it in our school going around and around on the train tracks :0 That's only half of it, the next half is for each teacher in the school they used duct tape and taped balloons and streamers to totally blocking the entry and if you wanted to reach the classroom you would have to get paint all over your shoes cause yuppppp they did cups of paint along the hall ways.

There was also somehow a bouncy house in our court yard which is like an area in the middle of the school with like 3 trees and benches to sit in he sun. And since we have 6 Assistant Principals, the cheerleader girls filled their office with water balloons. It was so crazy that we didn't have school all day, we just sat in the cafeteria while the teachers were trying to get the seniors to scrub off what they wrote on the walls and mirrors (lol forgot to mention)

So that had been my week so far, I heard that they're going to do more which I don't know how much more possibly could they add because those teachers still can't get into their classrooms :) which is a little funny

I'm really sorry for no updates and since school is like technically over I will start updating at least once a week!

-C.W.
------------------------------
Roselyn

Clank.

Clank.

Clank.

I struggled to get the cuffs off that held me to the bed pole but it was useless. I flopped onto the bed out of breath giving up. If I hadn't slapped him maybe he wouldn't have hand cuffed me here...

And if I hadn't made so much noise maybe he wouldn't have come and kill his warrior... If I didn't ride in their territory maybe the warrior wouldn't have tried to rape me...

And before that, I shouldn't have left my kingdom just because I didn't want to marry Chase. Everywhere I go, everything and everyone gets hurt.

I looked down at me hands that were bright red from my continuous slaps. Why was I hitting people so much?

I've never hit anyone before, and now I just hit the most cruel, possessive, protective and heartless alpha in the world.