Ch. 15 - Knight in Shining Armor

Hi my Curious Readers!

As promised I have completed and posted another chapter and I am working on the next one :)

-C.W.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Logan

My men and I ran fast with power and speed. We ran through the Dark Forest like we were running through a plain field.

I led the raid while Elliot was close to my side sniffing out Roselyn's scent. I was surprised, we were almost through the Dark Forest which meant that she must've gotten pretty far from here.

I was impressed...but still extremely pissed that she would leave.
Like a flash of lightning, excruciating pain overwhelmed me and I stopped in my tracks.

The pain went away but came back even harder and I let out a howl. My men got the same pain as I did and crumbled to the floor.

The pain overwhelmed me but I stood tall trying to fight and not show weakness to in front of my men. I dug my claws in the dirt trying to fight.

And just like that the pain stopped. What the f*ck was going on? I have never felt that type of pain before.

"Alpha..." Elliot whimpered in mindlink.

I turned around to watch my warriors shakily stand up. It hit me like a ton of bricks. Only a Luna was able to cause great pain to the Alpha and the pack all together.

Elliot growled, "Luna is hurt."

My inner wolf, Blade rumbled inside of me and I could feel my eyes turning colors. No one was allowed to touch her, no one.

"Her scent leads this way." Elliot said taking off as we all began running close behind. All in my head, my warriors spoke frantically through the mind link.

"Alpha!? Something's wrong." One said.

"We all just collapsed." Another confirmed.

"Keep searching. Our Luna is hurt and I'm going to kill them." I ordered blocking them out. We exited the Dark Forest reaching the old valley filled with dead trees and brown grass.

Elliot continued forward as we ran after him.

'How far did she go?' I asked myself getting worried. All of us ran till we we were perched on a hill looking over the vast lands.

Elliot tilted his head, "This is strange."

"Is the scent gone?" I asked worriedly but covered it up.

Elliot scrunched his wolf face lowering head nose to sniff the ground. He paced back and forth lifting his head to smell them back down.

"Her scent is everywhere...as if it's been scattered. Her scent was faint to begin with but its almost gone." He mumbled confusingly.

I quickly caught on the scent that Elliot had and followed it frantically leading it toward a huge tree. I looked at the tree placing my paw feeling this liquid sliding down my paw.

As soon as I sniffed the blood, I instantly knew it was Roselyn's.
My vision turned red as I roared slamming my paws against the trunk sending the tree to lay on its side.