Author's Note

Hi my Curious followers!

I understand that I have been gone, total MIA for a couple months now. I wanted to say that I'm really sorry, I know how much you guys hate me and I understand.

I have been going through a lot lately... my best friend sadly just passed away from a motorcycle accident 2 weeks ago. His death really hit me and my entire school hard, we are still coping and trying to get through the hard times.

There were reporters outside our school for 2 weeks and protesters constantly roaming the outside of our school.

I planned on updating but I couldn't because of the hard times I've been going through, the school had all the kids talk to the counselors and they had to block off the camera reporters.

During the time of his death, there has been fights all over my school, students still trying to get over his death. Fight Week, is coming up soon, fight week was created when my school first opened and has been some sort of tradition for 9 years now.

Again, I'm really sorry for not updating and being gone for months and i understand if you guys want to hate me but I just wanted to say that I'm really sorry.

I'm still trying to get myself back in the zone of writing again but it's hard. Wattpad is my escape, the place where I don't have to hide and can just express myself but it's also the place where I keep secret because I'm afraid of what people will think. I am starting to review over my stories and start again where I left off.

So sit tight and hopefully an update will come soon. Again I'm really sorry for letting you guys down.

-C.W.