Ch. 27 - Facing the truth

Roselyn

"Looks good Luna. You are all healed up." Dr. Marvin said writing on his clip board.

I smiled. "Thank you Dr. Marvin."

He nodded. "Of course Luna."

There was that word again. Luna. I didn't have a problem with the word it just felt different. The door opened and in walked 2 men both wearing black shirts and blue jeans.

One had spiky brown hair while the other had spiky black hair. They both shared the same eye color brown. First off who were they?

Second off why were they here? Dr. Marvin turned to see who walked in.

"Warriors please come in." He greeted them. "Is there anything I could for you Imperials?"

Imperials? Oh I remember, the Imperials were the ones who made silver weapons, wolfsbane bombs and guarded Logan's original land.

"Alpha Logan sent us to look after the Luna till his return." The one with black hair responded in a deep voice.

Dr. Marvin put my chart in one of his cabinets and washed his hands in the sink.

"Wonderful. The Luna's wounds are all perfectly healed. She is cleared."

They both nodded a thank you.

"Let me know if you need anything else Luna." Dr. Marvin offered grabbing another stack of charts and left the room.

It was silent in the room between the Imperial warriors and I. I never met or saw an Imperial warrior before, to me they all looked the same.

They all bared the same pack tattoo that Logan had but otherwise nothing physically separated them from the other group. They both stared at me with a hard look in their eyes, just standing staring.

You could hear a pin drop in the quiet room.

Finally I broke the silence. "Um where's Alpha Logan?"

The brown haired guy gave me a guarded look. "The alpha is away on important business for the time being."

I furrowed my eye brows together. "He left?"

"Alpha will be back soon. We have orders to stay by your side until his return." Black haired boy said in a monotone voice.

Why would Logan leave? I just saw him like 20 minutes ago. Was it because I wouldn't let him in the doctors office?

I didn't want him to see the scars if they hadn't healed very well. He said he was fine waiting outside but now he left? Well if Logan was gone then maybe I could finally do some snooping around without him butting in.

Darn it but he has these two warriors watching over me. And something tells me that by the way they're standing that they really won't leave my side.

"Okay well tell Logan that I don't need a babysitter." I hopped off the table to leave the room but they stood in my way.

Giving me a stern look the brown haired crossed his arms. "Alpha orders are to not let you out of our sight."

My shoulders sagged down. Ugh.

"Yes I know. Direct orders from might alpha Logan himself." I rolled my eyes. "He doesn't think I can take care of myself."

Out of nowhere another voice butted in. "He just wants to keep you safe."

I looked behind me to see Logans beta James walking to us.

The two warriors immediately bowed their heads saying "Beta James."