44

X L I V

M A D A M P U D D I F O O T ' S

A small tea shop located on a side road off the High Street at Hogsmeade. It was owned by Madam Puddifoot. The decoration was very tacky and frilly.

We reached Madam Puddifoots leaving the two couples we were just with earlier.

I chose to sit on the corner by the window and Draco sat opposite to me.

"So? What do we do now?" I asked, thinking that there is nothing left to do.

"We're on a date, obviously." He glared at me.

"Oh you're so sweet." I said in a very sweet tone but I did glared back.

"I'm gonna order us coffee."

"Alright, seems lovely on a cold weather." He's really sweet.

As Draco left to get us coffee, I saw the trio with Ginny walking towards this place. I guess their all on a date here too.

"Hey Lily, Malfoy left you?" Harry asked immediately as he saw me sitting alone.

"No, why the fuck will he do that?" I asked acting so mad because that question suddenly irritated me. I then pointed at Draco who is currently paying for our coffee.

"Uhm oh okay. I just thought he did." He said awkwardly.

"We'll have our double date now before you kill Harry." Ginny laughed and they all did except Harry before leaving and sitting on a table not a bit far from ours.

Sometimes it feels like Harry and Ron still doesn't want me to be with Draco. On second thought, they don't really like me to be with Draco at the first place. To add up to my point, we just got in a fight because they interrogated him with loads of question we don't like to hear.

"What's with the frown?" I looked up to see Draco placing our coffee down the table.

"Harry being an ass."

"What did he do?" I can sense anger.

"Just calm down, I don't want to ruin our date. He just thinks you left me because I was all alone and I suddenly got irritated with his question. I mean it's a really stupid question, don't you think?" I explained.

"Yes it is, his my enemy and I can't blame him for saying that but i'll never do that to you."

"You're really sweet Draco." I looked at his eyes and smiled.

"So are you."

"We never really had dates like this, it's really nice to just talk and have some coffee." I said as I sip my coffee.

"We'll be doing this often."

I smiled at that thought, I just love him so much.

"Lily?"

"Yeah?"

"What do you want to do on your birthday?"

"I don't-don't really know. I never thought I would want to celebrate that day. Oh shit!"

"Language babe."

"Sorry, its just that it's a week away."

"I know, i've been counting."

"Why?"

"Is it bad to count the days 'till your girlfriend's birthday?" He asked.

"No, not really. I just want a simple gathering, if you're planning to throw a party... Don't even push that through. It's a hell no."