10

X

D E M E N T O R

"Get too near a Dementor and every good feeling, every happy memory will be sucked out of you. If it can, the Dementor will feed on you long enough to reduce you to something like itself... soulless and evil. You will be left with nothing but the worst experiences of your life."

"How is he my godfather if he wants to kill me? That's impossible!"

"It's okay if you don't believe me. I didn't expect you too but then mind you, I helped you find the chamber with my ability. Ginny could've died. I'm gonna get some fresh air." I said and walked outside. Where the hell will I get some fresh air if this train is contained?

I just wondered off the train 'til I reached the end of the train where all the slytherin's are. Nope, not here. I was about to walk away but I heard someone whispering my name.

I looked over to see Crabbe pointing at me. Okay? Just walk away now.

"Lily! Come over here." Walk away Lily.

"Hey." I said as I walked towards Draco. I feel stupid for not following myself.

I sat beside him and right in front of us is Crabbe and Goyle. He placed his arm around my shoulder and suddenly, I missed him. His peppermint smell and his glittery grey eyes. I laid my head at his shoulder, this is the fresh air.

"Am I dreaming or is the train really stopping?" I stated as I felt the bad senses come to me.

"No, the train is really stopping?"

And suddenly, a future. It really just comes right through me, doesn't it? Dementors are coming our way. Wait, Harry's way I mean. He's coming for Harry. Why Harry?

"Lily, why did your eyes turned red all of a sudden?" Draco asked horrified.

I should have told him first (how the hell will I know that the future will come right through me?) and now it's a panic. The lights turned off which made me grip on to Draco tighter.

"Scaredy-cat babe?"

"Babe? I am not a scaredy-cat." I pushed him away.

"I have to look for Harry. I will explain the red eyes later." I kissed him and run off to Harry because i'm still concerned for him. The train screeched and pulled into a full stop which almost made me fall over but i've got my balance. I walked to the compartment where they are seated.

"There's something moving out there." Is the first thing I heard from Ron.

The lights once again turned off. Now, i've got no one to hold on to but instead I gripped onto Harry.

"Lily!" Harry said.

"Harry, dementors coming here. I saw it. Those things moving outside are the dementors." I still am gripping to Harry.

"Lily, that's not true." Harry said, holding my hand that is on grip.

"It's true Harry, believe me for once please."

"Just try to Harry, just once." Mione said but he obviously can't. It started to freeze inside.

I whispered to Harry, "Don't tell this to anyone or Draco will kill you."