20

X X

A S T R O N O M Y T O W E R

The tallest tower at Hogwarts Castle. It is where students study the stars and planets through their telescopes in Astronomy lessons. This is usually done at midnight, when the stars are best seen.

After the gift opening, we all went to class which is Divination where in she teach garbage so Ron and I escaped class without getting into trouble. Harry didn't want to come, I didn't expect him to. I don't want him to be troubled.

So here what happened before we escaped,

"Broaden your minds and come see the future." Professor Trelawney said. She never say anything else but that, honestly.

Ron, Harry and I are falling asleep but Professor Trelawney always walks towards us and ask us what we see in the crystal ball or whatever. Even though she asks, I don't use a crystal ball and I will never be using it. How do you even use that shit?

"Dearie, what do you see?" She asked, it feels like déjà vu. I had enough of that.

"Who's future?" I asked her sounding so bored plus i'm not listening to anything she says in these class.

"To anyone you want, my dear." She says. Uhm, it's only Ron and Harry who is beside me. So i'll just choose Ro-

"Try me, Lily." Mione says. I just rolled my eyes, I also had enough of the time turner.

"Alright then." I said, placing my hand on the crystal ball and to Mione's hand. I'm pretending to use the ball shit.

Future. Hermione is going to admit his unbelievable love to Ron. I knew it, they are truly lovebirds. Yule ball? Isn't this too far to happen but it's the future anyway, so yeah. *laugh* Ron didn't ask her to be her date. Well, it's complicated beyond that. Admitted but he didn't make a move. That hurts if I were in her part.

"Dear, are you alright?" I hear Professor Trelawney asked and was shaking me. Everyone of the students inside this classroom was looking at me even Harry, Ron and Mione.

"Sorry Li." Ron said.

"Why are you saying sorry to me? You haven't done anything wrong." I asked.

"Your eyes, Lily. It turned red and unfortunately everyone saw it." Harry said.

"Oh." Is all I can say.

"Can somebody bring her to the hospital wing?" Professor Trelawney asked.

"Wait, wait, no. I don't need to. I'm not sick or anything. I guess I just have to tell the truth." I said and mumbled that last sentence.

"I am actually a future reader. Yey for me!" They laughed at my jolly voice. "My eyes turns red whenever I read the future. That's why Ron has to cover my eyes or whomever knows about it. Okay? I'm not sick so I don't need to be brought to the hospital wing." I finished and everyone of them listened.

I don't want to tell you anymore of what happened in Divination since it's boring stuff. She teaches non-sense and barely cares about my ability. She didn't seem shock at all.

Anyway, to the escaping part.

I casted a spell,

"Obscuro!" I casted in everyone of the students and teacher in this class. I work fast as you may know. Ron and I went skipping hand-in-hand towards the door to the common room. We ended up laughing and we are free to do anything. We didn't even get caught, I hate Divination.