03

I I I

H O U S E R I V A L R Y

"By Gryffindor, the bravest were
Prized far beyond the rest;
For Ravenclaw, the cleverest
Would always be the best;

For Hufflepuff, hard workers were
Most worthy of admission;
And power-hungry Slytherin
Loved those of great ambition."

The Sorting Ceremony ended and Professor Dumbledore, the headmaster had his speech. Afterwards we are welcomed with a feast. Yey for food! I've been dying to get some.

I started throwing food to my face like what Ron is also doing. And by that, Mione glared at me saying, "Manners, you're a lady. You shouldn't be acting like ron." I laughed in between my munching.

"No Mione, I do what I want to do." I stuck my tongue out like a little kid and she just rolled her eyes.

"Mione? Already got a nickname for me, huh? Then i'll call you Li." She said flashing a smile and back to her food.

I can't help think that I am now here, the hat chooses what the wearer wants. Gryffindor plus my attitude would be hard to comply. I guess I am here for the reason that I am tasked to help Harry. I then glanced up the table and my eyes wondered around the Slytherin table, Hermione and I are seated facing them. I saw Draco do the same thing. He smiled and mouthed, gryffindor? I knew that face he's trying to pull.  A confused one. Who would think i'd be here with the way I snap people. I shrugged and mouthed, sucks. Though clearly it's not. He let out a small laugh, I can't hear it but I know he did.

"Who are you talking to Lily?" Harry, who is right in front me, said.

"Uhm... No one." I half-smiled and look over Draco who is laughing and stopped as I glared at him. His fault that Harry caught me.

"Yeah, that's no one. When you mouthed sucks and glared." He laughed and look over his shoulders to the Slytherin table. He saw no one looking my way and Thank God Draco for looking down.

"So, Li! You have something to tell us right?" Mione said and that made Ron look up very interested to what we're talking about. Same with Harry.

"What? I don't know what you're talking about." I said, nervously.

"Oh I know you do. Blushing earlier remember? What happened at the train?" Ron said, someday i'm gonna kick his ass.

"Nope, I have no idea." Yeah, just stay calm Li, that's really gonna work.

"No Li, don't you change the topic."

"Ugh fine, just don't judge or whatever."

"I'll try my best not to." Mione said and the boys nodding in agreement.

"Promise and cross you heart!" She just said promise and I gave a do-it-or-i'll-kill-you look.

So she did die.

Kidding!

"Okay then, well. It's because I was looking for my bag but then I can't find it. Not in all of the compartments but I found it lying on the floor somewhere at the back of the train and I kinda stumbled. Yeah, my face got damaged." I lied, what do you think that i'll tell them. Hope they buy it but of course, they won't.

"No, you're lying." Mione said.

"Obviously, that is a very stupid thing." Harry laughed at my non-sense. Go ahead, laugh all you want. It's your fault Lily, you got yourself into this.