46 • Part 1

X L V I

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y

A celebration muggles do, but so do wizards & witches.

Draco's P.O.V

Time flies fast, honestly. I didn't really care about the tournament at all and suddenly, today is already my girlfriend's birthday. I have prepared for this together with my friends and the plan is to not see her 'till 1 pm. I don't want to hurt her but it's all part off the plan to pretend as if no one remembers. I love her and she's gonna love this event for her.

So here we stand at the Room of Requirements...

"Crabbe, Goyle! You're tasked to be with Lily the whole day. Don't spoil anything about tonight and if she asks for me tell her i'm sick or make up some stupid excuse."

"And for the rest of us, we'll start preparing everything and also, Blaise... You'll give the dress Lily's gonna wear for tonight. Don't say anything just give it to her." I added.

"Also, never let her touch you... Never let her read your future. I doubt she will, due to her condition but let's play safe." I reminded everyone because I know she will attempt to read.

"I'm proud of you mate, you really fell hard for her. So, a piece of advice, don't let go of the person you love with all your heart." Blaise commented.

"Thanks mate and thanks for the lecture, she's the one and only. Pretty much like me."

"Now let's get started. I know my friend's taste so it's all on me and Draco." Daphne instructed. It's been weeks when Lily last hangout with Potter and her friends, well, except for the Weasley Twins whom she's with for she's still a Gryffindor.

Lily's P.O.V

I woke up late today, i've been exhausted lately. Maybe because i've been thinking alot about being a gryfindor. Why did I even follow this path? I checked my muggle device to look at the time and well it's time for lunch.

November 22.

Wait, oh my gosh. It's my birthday today and I have no idea. Way to go, Lily.

I then decided to wear a nice outfit just because it's my birthday, not that I don't wear nice outfits everyday. I've got my Aztec kind of longsleeves in the shade of white and black matching that with a bright red thigh-high skirt. I also got my heels like I always do with the same color of my top. I have a trench coat with me just in case I get the chills which I normally do since December is very near.

I got out of the room and still ignoring the trio including Ginny. I always just pass by them and only talk to the twins. They accept me and they have no hard feelings at all unlike some of us here.

And guess what? They remembered... "Happy birthday Lily." I was really surprised to hear a word from them. I half-smiled and looked away immediately without saying a word.

"Lily, Happy Birthday!" Fred and George greeted me and I hugged them instantly. "Thanks guys."

"We got you something." Fred said and they gave me a box with holes on it.

"That's wrapped really well guys. You could have at least covered the holes." I commented as they hand it over.

"We can't, it might die." George started and I thought that it could be a living thing inside that box.