23

X X I I I

F U T U R E  R E A D E R

The practice of predicting information about a person's life. The scope of future reading is in principle identical with the practice of divination. The difference is that divination is the term used for predictions considered part of a religious ritual, invoking deities or spirits, while the term future reading implies a less serious or formal setting, even one of popular culture, where belief in occult workings behind the prediction.

So, we're heading to one room. I don't know where cause you'll really get lost. I am not exaggerating.

"Don't worry, if you're always with me you won't get lost." Draco said, out of nowhere.

"I hope so." I said, embarrassed.

"Aw, you're saying your thoughts out loud again." Draco teasing me.

"Shut up." I said, oh this boy.

"Oh and Draco, i'm not your girlfriend, you should tell your mom."

"Yes you are, you just haven't accepted it yet."

He then opened the door in front of us leading to a huge room, it's like a small living room with three doors.

"Lily, you have got to stop doing that." Draco warned me, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Stop what?" I asked Draco confused.

"Just standing there, frozen stiff." He explained.

"It's because your room is like a house already." I said.

"It's not. It's small." He said.

"Wow rich guy, this is big for the two of us." I said annoyingly, watching him enter the door in the middle and I, on the couch doing nothing.

"Gryffindor you say?"

"Slytherin I am." And I continued, "So, where are you going?" I asked.

"My closet, why?" Draco asked.

"Nothing." I answered, peeking inside the closet. Nice Lily, swift move.

"Like what you see sweetheart?" Draco suddenly asked.

"Uhm, I don't know what you mean." I said casually, leaning back on the couch.

"Sure you do. You're all red." He said, chuckling.

"Psh. Lie, i'm perfectly fine." I said, stuffing my head on the pillow.

"Yeah, when you're hiding your beautiful face onto that pillow."

I tried changing the topic, "So, where am I staying?"

"Here, where else." He answered.

"Narcissa said I have my own room."

"Mom, also said you can stay here."

"Okay then, at least I won't be lost right? I am sleeping at your bed and you can sleep in this couch." I said, grabbing my bag. I started looking for candies if I got any left from the train awhile ago.

"What are you looking for? Plus, we can sleep at the bed, both of us." Draco asked as he sat down beside me.

"Candies or any food, i'm hungry but I haven't got any. And no, we can't we're not together."

"Come on, let's just get you food before you starve to death." Draco pulling me up but I refused.

"I'm too lazy to go down or up or wherever." I said lying down the couch.