24

X X I V

T H E  J O E ' S

One of the wealthiest family in the wizarding world, third in line after the Malfoy's. Great worshippers of the Dark Lord, like the rest of the death eaters.

I woke up in my night gown, in a big beautiful room. I went to the bathroom and started to bath. This made me calm down for awhile, thinking that my parents might be unreal. Waking up in the wrong side of the bed is bad and having the feeling that this day will end up nowhere.

After a wonderful bath, yes you can say its wonderful, helping me clear some of the thoughts in my head, I change into my green longsleeves crop top, black ripped jeans and inch high heels coated in glossy black color. I let my hair fall onto my shoulders, put on dark make-up to cover up the sadness on my face (I don't even know if it works) and i'm ready. I think.

I went down to the kitchen, trying to remember the way down there. As i've reached the kitchen, I started looking for food, I grab an apple (you all know why they have apples) and pumpkin juice.

I was walking back to my room but I hit a door. A bloody door.

"Bloody hell! Aw." I half-shouted as I fell to the ground.

"Oh, Lily! I'm sorry! I didn't see you there." Draco apologized, pulling me up.

"How are you to see me if there's a wooden door between us?" I out smarted him.

"Chill babe. What are you doing up already? And where did you sleep last night?" Draco asked too many questions.

"I'm hungry, got an apple, pumpkin juice. And I stayed over there. I asked Narcissa if I can stay somewhere near your room." I answered.

"Well, why didn't you just sleep with me?" He said flirtatiously.

"Don't do that eyes with me. You're probably asleep so yeah." I said, playfully slapping him.

"When are we leaving?" Draco asked.

"How about now? It'll take a long time to get there and it'll be a long conversation." I don't know but I have a feeling that this will be a long long long day.

"Okay, let me change first." Draco said, closing the door.

But I stopped it, "I'm coming in."

"Why?" Draco asked smiling.

"This is my room too. Your mom said I should stay here." I explained.

"I already know that." He said, walking in his closet.

"Of course you do, you heard it from your mom." I said.

"You really like to peek in the closet, don't you?" He said, laughing at my reaction.

"I do not!" Sure, you can say I am lying cause I really am.

"Yes you did, I saw you." Draco said, walking out of his closet. What is up with the black?

"What's with the black everything?" I asked, observing him.

"Well, a change. I like black, so why not try it." Draco said, well he does look good in black.

"Hmm, then i'll try it as well cause i've got lots of black clothing."

"You don't have to."

"I won't like it unless I try it. Now, come on." I pulled him outside.