36

X X X V I

S E E K E R

Those who can read the future and who lives by the future. Known to have abilities greater than a wizard can have. The kind who are a threat to witches and wizards in history due to the unknown skills they possess.

Draco's P.O.V

Today, I went to Snape and asked him regarding his schedules. I need to know how to prepare that potion. I need it for Lily.

"Professor Snape." I called knocking on his potion's classroom.

"What is it Mr. Malfoy?"

"Dumbledore told me to ask your schedule regarding the Alder Potion. I want to help you prepare it and might as well learn it."

"Yes, the headmaster told me. I will be able to conduct it on weekends. I may be able to teach you as well." He stated and added, "We can start tomorrow."

"Thanks. Tell me, how do you know such things about Lily's kind?"

"I don't have to answer that question."

"Yes you have to, I deserve an answer."

"Why?"

"Because I want someone to help Lily. And fortunately, you're someone who can help her. So tell me, how do you know her kind? You also called her a seeker once, a quidditch player?"

"That is not what a seeker means to her kind. That is what you call her. Lilith is a seeker. You call it a future reader in general. And, I happen to be Alice Calder's brother."

___________

I met up with my goons to pass time. Someone how, they make my feeling easy. Then, we spotted Potter and that Weasley by the corridor as they walk through the quadrangle.

"You almost did." Potter said and laughed with his stupid friends. We then decided to tease them a bit. It's been a while.

"Why so tense, Potter?"

"What do you want, Malfoy?" Weasley shouted as he shoot me a glare.

"You see, my father and I have a bet. I don't think you're gonna last 10 minutes in this tournament." I said and jumped off the tree. "He disagrees, he thinks you won't last five."

"I don't give a damn what your father thinks, Malfoy. He's vile, cruel and you're just pathetic!" He shouted, they were ready to take me down.

"I can't believe, you can still tease Harry even when your girlfriend is at stake." Weasley had it.

"Pathetic? And you involve Lily here? What nice friends you really are." I shouted back as I grab my wand out of my pocket.

"Oh, no you don't sonny!" I hear someone shouts by the corridor and waves his wand with a spell. Mad-eye Moody - the fake.

"Expelliarmus!" A girl suddenly casts. I hear a familiar but very weak voice.

I look at the direction and saw that Moody was gonna shoot me a spell but someone casted a spell before him.

As I turn my back, I saw...

"Lily?" I exclaimed, so did Potter and Weasley. Who wouldn't be shocked? She stood there and fell to the ground, she's still weak.

I run towards her and her friends followed. "Sweetheart, how is it you are here? And your eyes, it's still red!"

"Lily, are you crazy, if you keep reading others future, especially this git, you might you know." Weasley added.

"What he means is that, it's not good for you to read futures when you are not fully recovered." Potter finished.

"I drank that potion Madam Pomfrey use to give me but as I fix myself, that certain future came to me, Professor Moody was to cast a curse to you. So I ran here and I believe that no one even saw or recognized me." Lily said weakly and pointed at me.

She grabs a potion from her pocket. Opens it and drank it. Her eyes changed back to those lovely blue eyes. Good that she remembers to take her medicine.

I hugged her tightly and almost shed a tear. I can feel her hug me back.

Lily's P.O.V

Guess what? I'm back! Well, sort of, I need to explore more about my abilities. I need to control these and I need a cure, not temporarily like this potion i'm drinking but i'm talking about the Alder Potion.

Yes you heard that right.

Oh wait, Professor Moody. I turned around to see him still standing there and glaring at me well us. He knows me and my family that's why he looks at me that way. On second thought, this impostor knows me and my family. He had a tight grip on his wand and it feels like he's gonna cast a spell anytime now.

"Lily, come on, leave him." Draco suggested. No, i'm gonna make things right.

"Malfoy's right, leave him or you might get hurt." Ron said.

"No, you're wrong, I smell something fishy. Look at him glare at us, he knows that we know something especially Lily." Harry said.

"Stand back." I said and they followed.

"Cru-" Moody started with a tight grip on his wand.

"Expulso!" I shouted and everyone heard a very loud explosion. He was slammed to the wall behind him. Some students was also affected, it's a powerful spell but they weren't hurt that bad. Let's just say some were.

I walked towards him and casted another spell, "Incarcerous!" A spell that can tie up a person on a rope.

"When did you learn all this spells?" Someone said from behind and pulled me by the waist.

"Books." I answered and kissed this guy, I know it's Draco.

"Now what do we do with him?" Harry asked. What a very stupid question to ask my dear friend.

"Uhm duh? Bring him to Dumbledore." I said and playfully glared at him.

"Look who's back!" Ron said with a laugh.

"Oh, I know you missed me, it was only for a day!"

"2 actually." Draco corrects me. He really counts the days.

A.A