06

V I

Q U I D D I T C H

"You're good on feelings and stuff but you just don't understand about Quidditch."

- Harry Potter

"It's written in blood." Mione said and that's just plain weird.

"No! It's Mrs. Norris, Filch's cat." Harry said. Then at a certain point, everyone suddenly came in. Quite a bad timing.

"Enemies of the Heir. Beware!" Malfoy repeated.

"You're next mudbl-" I glared at him and he stopped, nice move Malfoy.

Mr. Filch came in and saw his cat dead, hanging there and he accused Harry. Just because Harry was there doesn't mean he's the reason of it. Then Dumbledore came up too.

As everyone is done gossiping about what has happened, we were told to go back to our dormitories. Prof. Dumbledore asked the three, Ron, Mione and Harry Potter to stay there so i'm heading to the dormitory on my own.

The next day I was once again woken up by the dream I always have. What task am I supposed to do? I mean is this some subconscious shit? I swear, ever since that day I had my eyes changed to red, Harry is all my dream is talking about. It would helpful if this dream can answer my questions.

We then head for breakfast and during it, we talked about what happened to the trio. It was no good at all, there was an accusation by Professor Snape, the voice harry heard and more of those.

We then head to our first class with Professor Mcgonagall which is Transfiguration.

"Right, now, today, we will be transforming animals into water goblets."

She demostrated saying, "One, two, three. Vera Verto." The crow turned to a water goblet. This is also one of my favorites, transforming stuff. It would be fun if they teach wandless spells on transfiguring things.

"Now, who wants to go first. Ah, Mr. Weasley. 'One, two, three. Vera Verto.'" Professor McGonagall said. Ron tried but failed (sort of). The rat was still there but it is in a shape of a water goblet.

Mione then raised her hand and I looked at her like crazy, what are you doing Mione? No question was asked. I tried to pull her down but she keeps swatting my hand. This girl has gone mental.

"Yes, Ms. Granger?"

"Professor, I was wondering if you could tell us about the Chamber of Secrets." She said. Everyone went silent.

"Very well."

She told us about it. About Hogwarts over a thousand years ago... Hufflepuff, Raveclaw and Gryffindor seems to agree but she said that the Slytherin wanted more attention or power for himself. Yeah, we all get that, by the cunning attitude and the blood superiority we were all trained about. She also said that Slytherin before had made a hidden chamber called the Chamber of Secrets. He actually sealed it and the heir alone can open it, no one else, no exceptions. These chamber hasn't been found, never ever. It was said to be a home of a monster. The question is "what kind of monster?"

I glanced up at Draco who is simply smiling deviously at Ron as he turned his head to Malfoy. I waved my hand in air as I saw Malfoy felt a slight slap on his beautiful face. His eyes captured mine and only I glared. Class dismissed.

We kept talking about the chamber, Salazar Slytherin and anything that revolves around it since Mione started all of this.

"So do you think it's true? The chamber of secrets?" Ron asked.