34

X X X I V

T R I W I Z A R D  T O U R N A M E N T

"Eternal glory! That's what awaits the student who wins the Triwizard Tournament, but to do this, that student must survive three tasks. Three extremely dangerous tasks."

- Albus Dumbledore

Lily's P.O.V

We head to the great hall, after all that has happened to me, for they will already reveal the contestants for the tournament. I can't miss that event because it happens rarely and because I will do something stupid. It might kill me or whatever but it's for a friend.

"Sit down. Please." The headmaster instructed. I have my potion here on my purse and i'll be using that later if I ever remember to take it after. Lately, I happen to study something about future readers, the fact that I can send a message to a large group of people that can change their minds. We know I have telepathy but it can be through a large group of people. Basically, hypnotization. I'm going to do that since some of, wait most of them doesn't know about Harry being part of this tournament. Well, my friends and even Draco doesn't want me to do this or they think i'll die but I have to for the sake of Harry. Also, we haven't seen Professor Moody yet. So yeah.

"Now the moment you've all been waiting for, the champion selection!" The Headmaster said. He knows about Harry being part of it. So it's safe for now. Just now.

Professor Dumbledore lowered the fires, making it dimmer inside the great hall. He touched the goblet of fire and it suddenly turned red from blue and a paper came out of it.

"The Durmstrang champion is," he stated, "Viktor Krum!" Everyone of his schoolmates cheered for him and shooked hands with the headmaster.

Then once again, the same process happened but a different name of course.

"The champion for Beauxbatons, is Fleur Delacour." Everyone cheered for her especially the Beauxbatons girls.

Then another one, for Hogwarts. Well we know who that is already.

"The Hogwarts Champion, Cedric Diggory!" Professor Dumbledore announced. We cheered for him, cause we really are in his favor.

"Excellent, we now have our three champions!" Professor Dumbledore announced. I stood up but the twins pulled me down. Nice reflex.

"Listen, any minute now, your name will be in his hands. Now the three of you, you will not stop me, even you twins. Don't stop me, my life, my job!" I explained as I point at Harry.

"My life, my problem!" Harry stated.

"Please just let me do this, just this once. You don't know how worse everything will be if they do not agree about you being in it. Now what I want you to do is block all of your minds, understand me, don't let me control you, don't fall for it, do everything to push it away." I explained and they all nodded.

"But Li, even Malfoy wouldn't let you do this." Mione reminded. Oh no, Draco.

I tried finding this blonde guy of mine and as I spotted him, he spotted me as well. He had a frown look on his face. I know what that means.

"Draco, i'm sorry but I have to, don't worry about me, I can do this. Block your mind, I don't want you to be brainwashed as well sweetheart. I love you!" I said, remember I learned sending messages through thoughts.