05

V

C H A M B E R O F S E C R E T S

"He was standing at the end of a long, dimly lit chamber. Towering stone pillars entwined with more serpents, rose to a ceiling lost in darkness, casting long, black shadows through the odd, greenish gloom that filled the place"

Harry Potter, the boy who lived. You are tasked to help him.

Yes. You.

Lily Joe, the girl who lives the future, daughter of Susan and Lucas Joe.

You are possessed with the power your mother had once, use it for the good for this will lead you to what you desire and never turn away to be evil. For the evil will give you only the taste of power that will lead you to all the pain.

I woke up to the sound of Mione's annoying shout with a dream on my head once again.

"WAKE UP LILY! WE'RE GONNA BE LATE FOR BREAKFAST!" Why do I have to bloody wake up so early?

"Piss off alarm clock!" I said, half-shouted and raised my hand in surrender. She smiled at me in victory.

I got ready though I didn't really want to wake up at all. I let my hair fall and stay on my shoulders. I brushed it and change into our uniform.

After getting ready, Mione motioned me to come with her down the Common Room. We met up with Harry and Ron there and all together went to the Great Hall to grab breakfast.

I'm back to my good mood cause it's breakfast. Hooray for food and because I remembered what happened last night. It was nice to think that he likes me back.

"What happened last night?"

Oh you know...

"We know what?" I looked at the trio to see it's Mione and the boys looking at me.

"What do you mean?" I said back in return.

"Oh, your date with Maal-" Harry was about to sing the whole word, malfoy but I cut him off.

"Don't you dare." I glared at him but he just laughed.

"What happened?" Mione said, impatiently.

"Okay, well. I actually stayed at the Astronomy Tower last night and I lost track of time. So I run to the dungeons then there the Slytherin Common Room. They let me in since I know there password and I was wearing green sweater so they won't suspect a thing. I waited for a while there and I thought he was just messing with me. And then we talked, blah, blah, blah. He was completely shock when he knew I was in gryffindor and reacted." They laughed, well they did have the same reaction. I continued, "Then I told him about me and slytherin stuff and yeah he was happy about that. Alas, the last part he well, he kinda... uhm." I can't continue.

"Well, spit it out then." Mione said, with a huge smile. Never saw her like this when we talk about Draco.

"Well, he almost kis- kissed me." I said softly. They we're about to react.

"Or I was just assuming because I taught he was but actually was gonna whisper." I laughed and they laughed at my mistake.

Mione was about to burst into all the happiness that can burst out of her.

"Mione, don't you overreact. You're about to explode to all the happy unicorns inside your head." I stated as I was about to add more rants.

But then I heard the doors open revealing a girl who had a soft shout as she walks toward the Slytherin table. Nothing much until,