14

X I V  

S H R I E K I N G  S H A C K

"It's meant to be the most haunted building in Britain." 

—Hermione Granger

We headed to Hogsmeade after quidditch. We visited Harry since he got injured from falling a 100 feet from the clouds and left afterwards. 

We were standing somewhere on the snow when Mione said something about haunted stuff.

"That building is known to be the most haunted building in Britain." 

"Did I mention that?" Mione asked.

"Yeah, twice." Ron said, I wasn't exactly listening.

"Do you guys want to move a bit closer?" Mione asked.

"Yes, yes i'd love too!" I exclaimed. "Onwards, to the Shrieking Shack!" I shouted.

"Huh?" Ron asked confunsed. 

"Come on now." I said.

"No, i'm fine just right here." Ron said, scared.

"Well, well, look who's here!" Someone from behind said... Malfoy.

We all turned around to see him with Crabbe and Goyle. I glared at him, a sign for him to go away, scoot now.

"You two shopping for a new home?" I snickered.

"Does your family sleep in one room?" Sure we're rich but do you really have to treat them like garbage.

"Shut your mouth Malfoy!" Ron said.

"Oh, not very friendly." Draco said in return. "Boys, you don't think it's time for us to teach this Weasley who's superior."

Mione laughed and said, "Hope you don't mean yourself."

"How dare you talk to me like that? You filthy mud-blood!" Draco shouted.

I snapped my fingers and everybody stopped. The best spell I got on my fingers, some things I love to do. I did this before with Draco and Harry when they were fighting and somehow I like to punch of their faces.

"What Lily?" He said with a tone, yeah, we're the only ones moving.

I walked up to him and slapped him across the face. I felt violated because he insulted my friends in front of me.

"What the bloody hell do you think you're doing?" I asked Draco.

"What? Can't we get a little respect here?" 

"You've already got the respect you needed, now go bully some other student and not my friends."

"This is something we can disagree on Lily."

"I don't care, don't be such an assholes to Gryffindor."

"I'm an asshole now? Oh how sweet Lily, got Gryffindor to melt your heart?" I hear anger in his voice.