27

X X V I I

H Y P N O T I Z A T I O N

To influence, control, or direct completely, as by personal charm, words, or domination.

I woke up to the sun rising and my sweet boyfriend beside me. I like to call him boyfriend and I seriously got used to it. I also thing i'm falling for him again but then the question is, when did I fall out of love? That for sure didn't happen at all.

He really looks like an angel. I tried moving his arms out of my waist so I can get up but I keep failing. For such a thin guy, he's really strong so damn it. Draco wake up! I need to get up.

"No, you're not going anywhere." Draco muttered, i'm saying my thoughts out loud as always. I just realized why do I have to get up early?

I just laid there cause i've got no reason to get out of bed, "Much better." Draco said pulling me towards him. I just smiled at how sweet he really is but at school he really is a different guy to other student.

Then in a few minutes, I fell asleep again because of Draco who doesn't want me to get out of bed.

I woke up again but now without Draco beside me.

"Good morning babe." Draco greeted as he got out of the closet.

"Good morning! And for your information you're not fair." I said.

"How so?" Draco asked with a smile.

"You didn't let me out of bed and you got out of bed without my permission." I said sweetly.

"I am fair. I get to hug my girlfriend all-night long." Draco said, capturing my lips. Sweet good morning kiss.

"Mkay, I forgive you." I said, getting out of bed.

I went to the bathroom to take a wonderful bath. I run the water on the tub and waited for it to fill. I put a bubble soap so it would form bubbles, it's much fun that way and very relaxing. I took of my clothes well my nightgown. I got in the tub and oh the warm water. After the bath, I changed into another black dress that I didn't know I had. I found it in my suitcase. It's a longsleeves gown that is seethrough on the sides and the laces. I then let my curly hair fall straight and perfect.

I got out of the bathroom to see Draco at the couch eating an apple. Seriously, this guy is way unique.

"Apples?" I blurted.

"Yeah, here got one for you." He said handing it out. Apples oh, apples.

"Hey, can we go to a library?" I suddenly asked.

"Sure, we got one down here. What for?"

"I want to study about how you can control minds of other people like what Narcissa said. It'll be handy someday." I explained.

"Alright then, come on follow me. Oh and also Father and I are going somewhere. It won't be long though."

"That's alright, as long as Narcissa's around, I am perfectly fine." I said and we headed towards the library.

Draco left me with a simple goodbye and a sweet kiss on the lips. If you must know their library is damn big. Millions of book, i'm pretty sure Mione would love to see this. Unfortunately, I don't think I can bring her here. Muggle-born she is and an enemy of theirs. It's not a very good idea.