29

X X I X

Q U I D D I T C H  W O R L D  C U P

The tournament proper is straight knockout. The sixteen qualified countries are ranked according to how many points they obtained in the qualifying groups. The team who won the most points play the team who earned the least, the team who earned the second most play the team who earned the second least, and so on. This theoretically allows the two best teams from the qualifying phase to meet in the final.

I asked for permission to stay at Weasley's, Draco did agree. Father did agree and same with Narcissa. I love them that they allowed me. I asked because slytherin, gryffindor, meh. They did say that they won't interfere with my Gryffindor friends since like mom she's also a Gryffindor. Father said that he'll be leaving too with some death eater stuff at the Quidditch World Cup. I'll be staying there until we go to Hogwarts. I bet Mione and Harry is there as well.

So I flew to the Weasley's and when I got there I settled in but then I can't actually sleep yet, I can hear Ron snoring and Harry well he's quiet when he sleeps. Maybe I got used to Draco being here, we're always together.

"Harry!" I hear someone call.

"Mione?" I said.

"Hi Lily." She said. I helped her wake Harry up 'cause he's having a nightmare.

"Are you alright?" Mione asked him.

"Hermione. Bad dream. When did you get here?" Harry said and questioned.

"Just now. You?" She asked Harry.

"Last night." Harry answered.

"How 'bout you Li?" Mione asked me.

"Last night as well." I answered.

"Malfoy allowed you?" She asked.

"Yeah, I asked them if I can stay. Well, obviously they agreed." I said.

"Wake up, wake up, Ronald!" She half-shouted at Ron but he won't budge. I threw a pillow to him and he woke up immediately.

"Bloody hell." He said. He's not really dressed.

I laughed at that thought, so did Harry.

"Honestly, get dressed and don't go back to sleep. Come on Ron! Your mother says breakfast's ready." Mione said, walking out.

"You alright there Harry?" I asked, seeing him touching his scar with a displeased face.

"Yeah, i'm fine." Harry said, his scar aching base on his reaction.

We got ready and ate breakfast downstairs. I haven't had a good sleep yet so I decided to bath to wake myself up. I then change into my black off shoulder crop top and my black ripped jeans with matching heels. I'm all set.

So, we are going somewhere. I don't really know where so don't ask me. I was walking with Fred and George. I really like being with this twins and now that Fred didn't know about what happened before. I told the trio about it and Ginny as well so they won't tell him or hint him because i'm afraid he'll remember.

"Hey guys, where are we going?" I asked them.

"Don't know. Just following dad." They said at the same time.

"How are you doing that?" I asked.

"Doing what?" They said at the same time again.

"That!" I said but they didn't get me.