35

X X X V

A L D E R P O T I O N

Alice Calder have created her own potion to stop her from causing too much distress in practicing and enhancing her abilities. This is a passed on potion to future generations who are in pain during the conduction of their skills.

Harry's P.O.V

We're visiting Lily today, got some chocolate frogs for her, her favorite. It's been a day but we are missing her so much and I reallty want to thank her for what she did. No one hates me, no one treats me badly because of what she did. That i'm really thank for.

Malfoy must be missing her as well more than all of us and their, always caught, kisses. Good laugh.

We four sat beside her, i've got Ginny with me by the way. We left the boquets of lilies (see what we did there, lilies for lily, well its her favorite as well) and chocolate frogs on the desk in front of her bed.

I spoke as I held her hand, "Thank you Lily for what you did, I hope you'd wake up soon. I really want to thank you personally, if it wasn't for you, i'd be trashed by now." I can feel Ginny wrapping her arms around my neck. I hope soon everything will be back to the way it used to be.

"I'm sorry Lily, I know I hurt you badly. Maybe love is really a powerful thing. Please wake up soon, we need you so much." Ron then said this.

"Lily, i'm missing you so much. I miss the crazy days we always spend together. Please wake up! I know it's your third time here but we will never get used to seeing you like this." Hermione said as she wipe her tears running down her cheeks.

"Lily, wake up! You crazy girl! We need you so much! Do you know how much it's hurting us all!" Ginny said, filled with tears in her eyes. I wipped it away from her beautiful face. Everyone's crying, not the first time and not the first time we see her like this.

Talking to her will for sure make her wake up in a short time. Hopefully.

We heard doors opening, must be a visitor of Lily or someone who is also hurt but that's too early for that.

And well, it's the twins, visiting Lily as well of course.

"Uhm, hi guys!" I greeted, it's awkward how we just look at Lily. It's like staring into her soul.

"Hey Harry." They said at the same time.

"Hi Lily, coming to visit our lovely friend, we miss you already." Fred said and then George continued, "We need you, it's not the same without you! So wake up!"

We all just stayed here watching her breathe and just that. Hoping that she will wake up any moment.

We waited for about 20 minutes now and we were leaving already for class was about to start. Well, the tournament actually, preparations and such. We missed breakfast for her, we don't care about breakfast as long as we can watch Lily and just wait for her to wake up.

"Goodbye Lily, we'll be back later to visit you!" I said.

Everyone else said goodbye and as we were to leave, Malfoy came in from the double doors. He faced the ground, I believe he's hurt the most and walked pass us to her lovely girlfriend.

"Come on now guys. Leave them to their privacy." I said and we all went to the common room as we got out of the hospital wing.

Draco's P.O.V