21

X X I

P O T I O N S

"There will be no foolish wand-waving or silly incantations in this class. As such, I don't expect many of you to appreciate the subtle science and exact art that is potion-making. However, for those select few... Who possess, the predisposition... I can teach you how to bewitch the mind and ensnare the senses. I can tell you how to bottle fame, brew glory, and even put a stopper in death."

- Professor Severus Snape

I woke up to see Draco still sleeping. He looks like an angel and I can't believe we really stayed here.

"Thank you babe." Bloody hell? I suddenly slapped him across the chest and,

"I thought you're sleeping, don't scare me like that. And don't call me babe." I half-shouted.

"Sorry, you were saying your thoughts out loud." I glared at him and he just laughed at me.

"Come on now, let's get ready." He said, standing and pulling me up.

We went our seperate ways as we walk downstairs. I am going to my common room.

"Lily." Mione and Ginny called.

"Hey guys." I waved and smiled.

"Where have you been last night?" Mione asked.

"The Astronomy Tower, I told you that before I left." I answered.

"You smell like peppermint, Lily." Ginny said as she sniff me like a dog. I looked up to see Mione, with a huge grin.

"You're back together, aren't you?" She exclaimed.

"Smart girl you are, Ginny. You should be Hermione but no we're not, we're just okay now." The two girls laughed at my reaction. I throwed my arms to their shoulders and said,

"Why don't you guys come with me and give me a makeover cause I look like a monster."

"You already are beautiful, Lily." Ginny complimented.

"That's rubbish. I'm not pretty, that's a lie." I said.

"Whatever you say." Ginny said, winking at me. This is actually the first time you see me with Ginny. I've been spending a lot of time with the guys so let's stick with girls, now that i'm back to old me.

"Okay maybe I am pretty." We laughed.

We reach the girl's dormitory in no time and the makeover starts. Well, not a full make-over, it's just that I have a heavy eye-bags and red teary eyes. They let me sit and they grabbed their stuff or whatever make up.

"Let's start." Mione exclaimed.

"I don't want to look like a freaking clown!" I half-shouted at the two girls in front of me.

"We'll try our best!" Ginny said.

"No! Don't try! Do your best!" I said.

They started applying powder, bold red lipstick, black eye shadow, eyeliner and whatever they want to put. After a few minutes, i'm good to go.

"You look great Lily!" Mione said.

"Yeah? You're lying." I said. Ginny hand me a mirror.

I actually look good. It matches my red braided hair and my pair of blue eyes. Aw, I love this two.

"Okay, maybe it's not a lie after all." I said and hugged the two of them.

"Guys, come on, we'll be late for breakfast." Mione warned.