32

X X X I I

G O B L I N  R E B E L I O N

"bloody and vicious"

I have calmed down a bit, I did cry but not that emotional. Professor Moody started talking again. I'm really pissed with this class already.

"Only one person is known to have survived it and he's sitting in this room." He said as he walked towards Harry, grabbing something out of his coat pocket and drank it. An alcoholic are we? I hate his guts.

CLASS DISMISSED.

We were walking outside the classroom, Draco and I, I stayed silent because I have a lot to take in with what just happened inside the room. Then we saw the trio outside waiting for me and Draco lead me to them.

"Sweetheart, are you alright?" He asked and I just nodded.

"Don't cry, alright? After this class i'll go to your class, i'll meet you there." Draco said and I just nodded once more.

"Alright, Divination is it?" He asked.

"No, Histroy of Magic." I finally had words out of my mouth. He leaned in and kissed me. He's really sweet even though he's a git inside the school. Not long 'till we parted since we might get caught by a professor or whatever but that calmed me down with all my thoughts about my parents and that idiot professor.

"Alright. Take care of her for me. I'll see you later." Draco gave me to them and kissed me again. Oh yeah, we don't have the same classes next.

"Maybe Malfoy is really different when you get to know him. With what I saw, he's just sweet." Mione commented and I just smiled.

"Are you okay Lily?" Harry asked and I nodded.

"I'm fine. It's just that now everyone knows about my parents and my fucking life." I said.

"Who cares? at least you stand up for yourself. That's something." Harry comforted and well maybe he is right.

"Brilliant, isn't he? Completely demented, of course and terrifying to be in the same room with but he's really been there. you know? He's looked evil in the eye and he didn't give you detention." Ron asked in a happy tone.

"There's a reason those curses are unforgivable. To perform them in a classroom. That's untolerant." Mione explained.

"Can we just stop talking about him, please!" I half-shouted, "People are criticizing me and you just happen to talk about him a lot. I might get expelled for what I did."

"We're sorry Li. Just don't think of them or him, you did stand up for yourself like what Harry said. No one would let you be expeled."

"I just don't know anymore... But thanks." I said in a very low tone.

We went to our next class which is History of Magic and well, it's the most boring class I always go to but nevertheless, it quite interest me. Today we learned about goblin rebellions.

"The Goblin Rebellions were a series of rebellions in which the goblin population of the Wizarding world revolted against discrimination and prejudice toward their kind by wizards and witches. They were most prevalent during the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries, but even in modern times there are subversive goblin groups working in secret against the Ministry of Magic, according to the Daily Prophet. The historical rebellions have been described as "bloody and vicious."