38

X X X V I I I

H A R R Y  P O T T E R

"You are protected, in short, by your ability to love! The only protection that can possibly work against the lure of power like Voldemort's! In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

- Albus Dumbledore

Lily's P.O.V

I hear whispering, sounded like the trio. Wait, don't tell me i'm at the hospital wing again. Don't tell me I black out again?

I can hear them talking, yes, I am very familiar with their voices.

"Did she black out again, wait, why didn't you tell me she was awake? I could have at least talk to her and besides I can do a lot better help than the two of you plus Malfoy." I hear Mione say, sermoning Harry and Ron. Oh typical Hermione! I can feel myself smile. It's just funny how she over reacts.

"First of all, we helped Hermione. We helped alright?" Ron answered, I can tell he is annoyed. What a nice boyfriend you are.

"Yeah, we helped her find that chest where the real Professor Moody is." Harry added. Yeah, I did all the work.

"Well, I did all the work you know." I spoke up.

"Lily!" They all shouted and ran towards me.

"I was only gone for a few minutes guys, miss me already?" I said with an inserted laugh.

"Uhm how'd you know?" Mione asked.

"You just knew what happened to us." I explained and added, "And you know what, I think i'm recovering guys."

"How can you say?" Harry asked.

"Well, remember when I protected Draco from Impostor Moody, I didn't black out and we carried on and it was for 2 days only. I had another future that came right through me when we were in the tower. I didn't black out and now, only a few minutes and i'm back." I stated and guess what, I think i'm healing, I just think.

"Well, that makes sense actually." Ron said.

"Yes, yes it did." I said as I glance at the side table beside the bed and grab the potion. (Yes, I know there will be one as always.) Of course I drank it, makes me feel stronger, sort of.

"Oh by the way, Impostor Moody is really Barty Crouch jr. Professor Dumbledore found it out, he was taking polyjuice potion." Hermione said and added, "And I think they are going to tell that to Barty Crouch himself." I almost screamed at that last sentence of Mione.

"WHAAAAT? NO! They cannot tell Barty Crouch for goodness sake, NO THEY CAN'T!" I shouted and stood up immediately, ready to take off to talk to Professor Dumbledore.

"Why not? It's for the good of Hogwarts." Mione said.

"You don't know what will happen. He leads this tournament, he leads to everything, I believe he was the one who told his son to do all this. He is going to help Harry through all the tournaments but he wants you as well Harry, he wants you dead." I said and grab the potion and open it, one gulp will do as always but before drinking it, I grabbed Harry's wirst and held tightly.

"But you said it's Cedric who'll die." Harry said.

"Yes it is he because you helped him in the competition, you were the one who's gonna get the cup first but guess what, you helped him. That cup is a portkey, it leads you to the graveyard, where you will meet you-know-who." I stated.