25

X X V

T H E  S M I T H ' S

The greatest soldiers of the Dark Lord, greatest death eaters. The family where the first gryffindor soldier volunteered. In similar to the Malfoy's, their partners in missions.

We reach Malfoy Manor in no time, I feel so numb and depressed about what just happened a while ago. I feel weak like i'm going to fall at some point. It doesn't feel right at all.

I jumped off my broom and put it in my rucksack.

"Lily, are you alright?" Draco asked and I nodded.

"You don't look well, is this about earlier?" Draco asked, isn't it obvious?

"Obviously, what else would it be." I said in annoyance, walking pass him to the door.

Narcissa once again opened the door for us and greeted us as well.

"So dearie, what happened?" She asked, I just walked past her. I know, how rude of me, I don't even live here but what happened earlier is already haunting me. It just hurts to know that my parents are dead and I didn't even see them, I never had the chance to talk to them and I believed in a lie that Joe's are my family.

Draco's P.O.V

Lily's having a really hard time. Her parents are dead and she left her own house. It must be tough to sink it all in at once.

"Draco, dear, what happened to Lily?" Mom asked me, concerned.

I walked mom to the couch nearby the fireplace, "Lucas and Susan Joe aren't her real parents. Aliyah Smith is the name of her mother but both of her parents are dead. Potter's father killed them." I explained. Potter, it has to be Potter!

"Aliyah Smith?" Mom asked, as if she knows something.

I combed my hair with my fingers, this is frustrating me. "Mom, do you know something about her?"

"She's actually one of my close friends, she's married to Daniel Smith. Death eaters like your Father and I. She's the friend I told you both, from the house of Gryffindor. I can't believe it."

"I'll tell her the things you know. I'll go after her, I believe she's crying right now." I told mom.

"Sure dear but we will be leaving later." Mom said.

I went upstairs to my room to see Lily, crying, sitted on the floor behind the couch. I knew it, oh poor Lily.

"Lily, come here. Please stop crying." I calmed her down, pulling her onto my lap.

"My parents are de-dead and I haven't even se-seen them. I don't even now wh-what they lo-look like." She said, stuttering. I can feel the pain she's going through.

"Mom said, she's a good friend of your mom. Your dad's name is Daniel. She's the girl mom told us about, the girl from Gryffindor." I explained what my mom just told me seconds ago.

"I can't believe it, ho-how I lived my life wi-with lies." She half-shouted. I wiped her tears and tried calming her down which obviously is not working at all.

"Lily, first forget everything that happened earlier. Forget that you ever lived with the Joe's. Second, your parents have always been here, in your heart. They've always been with you even though you don't know them fully. Third, i'm here for you and same with my parents. We are not leaving you with nothing because you already have us." I explained, those words just came out of me, it doesn't even sound like me.

"Now, let me clean you up. We are leaving later, we are going to Diagon Alley to buy some things for a feast on Christmas." I told her, placing her on the couch.

Lily's P.O.V

Draco went to the bathroom to get stuff. I hugged the throw pillow placed on the couch. These stupid things about my fake parents aren't suppose to be haunting me down. Why do my parents have to die? And why does it have to be a Potter to kill them? This is unfair. My life isn't fair anymore. Nothing is fair!

"Lily, come on. Please, stop crying. We need to cheer you up somehow. Christmas is near." Draco said, holding up a wet towel onto my face.

"I will, as long as what happened earlier won't haunt me down but I still can't help thinking about my parents and what it feels like to be with them." Lily, stop your tears from falling.

"It won't if you try forgetting about it." Draco said, damping the towel carefully onto my face.

"I have a favor to ask you Draco."

"What is it sweetheart?" He asked, removing the towel from my face.

"I've got nowhere else to stay, do you mind me staying here like about forever?" I asked.

Draco smiled and continued damping the wet towel on to my face. "I'm fine with that, actually more than fine with me."

I smiled at that thought as he damped the towel on my face making me shiver cause of the cold water. Draco's face is inches from mine. I think I know where this is going. In a blink of an eye, his warm sweet lips are pressed onto mine, it made me feel better. It's not long 'till we parted when someone knocked at the door.

"My dears, oh, uhm, am I interrupting something?" Narcissa asked, okay it's a bit awkward at some point.

I just smiled and Draco looks embarrassed.

"Not really. What is it?" I asked sweetly.

"We are leaving in a few minutes." Narcissa said, with a smile ear-to-ear. I really love her.

"Where were we?" I asked Draco, as I leaned into him capturing his lips. Okay maybe, this day might just end well but with no assurance.

"Come on now, let's get ready. Mom might sneak up on us again." Draco said and I let out a small laugh. I grabbed my bag, put in my purse, my wand and some other things I need.

I brushed my hair straight, just perfectly sitting down on my shoulders. Please, oh, please finish this day with no more haunting memories.

I washed my face to remove the make-up left and then put on another light make up so I don't look like I just cried. Lately, I just realized, i've been crying a lot.

"Are you ready sweetheart?" Draco asked, handing out his hand.

"I guess so." I said, grabbing my bag and Draco's hand.

We walked outside to the living room to see Narcissa and Lucius.

"Have you been crying?" Lucius suddenly asked, that shot me.

"Uhm, lately." I whispered as if no one can here me.

"You have red teary eyes young lady, make up won't cover everything." Lucius said and I nodded. I know exactly why he means.

"If you were only my father, my fake father never really knows when I have problems." I exclaimed.

"How so?" He asked.

"You can really see if one is having problems or not. I might as well call you father." I said, with a smile.

He agreed to that, I also explained to both of them, Lucius whom I will be calling father and Narcissa, what happened earlier. After a while, we left and now heading to Diagon Alley.

I've got a place to stay, with my boyfriend and his family. I've got a father to call whom is Draco's father, Lucius.

A.A