19

X I X

F I R E B O L T

"The state-of-the-art racing broom. The Firebolt has unsurpassable balance and pinpoint precision. Aerodynamic perfection."

- 1994 Quidditch World Cup

We did wait for everything to happen once more, not that long though before the exact same thing happened near the whomping willow. Before that, we had a short conversation.

"At least someone is enjoying himself." Mione said as we turn around to see Buckbeak catching cornish pixies.

"Yeah, he is." I said at least for him. So this is what it feels lile to have your heart broken?

"Guys." Harry said.

"Yeah?" Mione and I said at the same time.

"Earlier, down by the lake when I was with Sirius. I did see someone and that someone made the dementors go away." Harry explained.

"With a patronus? I heard Snape telling Dumbledore. According to him, only a really powerful wizard could have conjured it." Mione asked.

"It was my dad. It was my dad who made the patronus." Harry said.

"Harry, but your dad's -" Mione was cut of by Harry saying,

"Dead, I know. I'm just telling you what I saw." Harry said.

I grabbed Harry's hand and I saw...

Future. Snape? The Patronus was made by Snape, the deer but to save Sirius, it has to be Harry to conjure the spell.

I let out a small laugh and said,

"It's not your father, Harry. Sorry to say that but you wouldn't really believe who it is." I explained.

"Who is it then?" Harry asked.

"I can't tell you, Harry. It's for you to find out, maybe one day but not today. Things aren't always easy, you may have me but then I won't always give you all the answers. There's no thrill in that. Oh and you don't believe me." I explained.

"I guess i'll find out soon and i'm sorry, Lily. I guess you're right with everything." Harry said.

I smiled and glanced at Mione to see her frowning. Maybe because Harry and her had a little tension when they talked about Harry's dad.

"Here we come." Mione said, standing up. The time has come.

"You see Sirius talking to me there. He's asking me to come live with him." Harry said.

"That's great." Mione said.

"You'll never have to be with your Uncle and Aunt again, you'll live happily ever after." I heard him laugh.

"You can come with me if you want so you don't have to kill your cousin with a sleeping potion." Harry said.

"That's fine, i'm staying wi-" I was cut off by my thoughts. I just remembered that it's over between Draco and I.

"Oh shit, I forgot." I sighed.

"What is it Li?" Mione asked.

"I thought I won't be spending my Christmas at our's but unfortunately Malfoy and I broke up." I said, depressed. I mean who wouldn't be but maybe I can stay at theirs and pretend to be happy with Draco, rather than at my house where I can kill this family you call.