15

X V

P E T E R P E T T I G R E W

"And you understood Wormtail... you knew he had felt some regret."

- Harry Potter

Lily's P.O.V

I got out of the room with my friends. I didn't bother to think about what happened earlier and Ron, Mione plus Harry are pulling me to go outside.

"Why the bloody hell do I have to come?" I asked.

"Come on, we're going to Hagrid's!" Mione exclaimed.

"Okay." I give up and walk down the common room, I just followed them so they'll stop.

"Hey Lily." Ron said.

"What?!" I said, the anger and pain that consumes me.

"What's her problem?" I here Harry ask Ron.

"Don't we have somewhere to go?" I half-shouted and glared at Harry. I don't wanna freaking hear or talk about my fucking problem. I want to leave it that way and i'm still pissed with this people not believing in what I can do.

"What is your problem? Why don't you just share it? We can help you." Harry said, he doesn't know a single thing about what happened awhile ago.

"It's Malfoy, Lily saw him kissing Pansy and I attacked him he told me that he still loves you. It's Pansy's fault not Malfoy." Mione explained.

"What if he is lying?" I shouted.

"And why are you defending him?" Ron asked.

"It's true, I saw him crying when I went to him. You don't see him like that everyday and i'm defending him because I want you both to be happy. Most especially you." Mione defended.

"Okay. I don't care, can we leave now? You said we're going to Hagrid's not to my problem." I complained.

"Plus you think that's my only problem? Do you think it's easy to be with friends who doesn't believe in your abilities? For example, this boy who was known to live the avada kedavra curse doesn't believe that I already saw he's stupid future." I added and they can't look straight to my eyes.

We walked outside to the quadrangle and Mione started another conversation by saying,

"Beautiful day!"

"You took on some kind of shit, Hermione?" I asked very annoyed. There's nothing to be cheerful about today.

"Gorgeous! Unless of course you've been ripped to pieces." Ron added and now, you're referring to me.

"Ripped to pieces, what are you talking about?" Harry asked, confused.

"Are you talking about my heart or what?"

"Ronald has lost his rat." Mione answered.

"I haven't lost anything. You're cat killed him!" Ron defended.

"Rubbish!" Mione shouted.

"Harry, Lily, you all know how that blood-thirsty beast look at scabbers right? Now he's gone!" Ron asked and we didn't give an answer.

"Maybe you should learn to take a better care of your pets!" Mione shouted.

"You're cat killed him!" Ron shouted back.

"Did not!"

"Did too!"

"SHUT UP!" I shouted. "I told the three of you that scabbers is Peter Fucking Pettigrew. He is gone cause he tried to escape. Now he's wondering of the campus. Don't you fucking get it."

"Oh, sorry about that." Ron told Mione for he accused her and to me for shouting.

"Off to Hagrid's then."

Hagrid was at the lake, throwing rocks and we're at the ground, sitting on big rocks, watching him do that.

"How did it go Hagrid, the hearing?" Mione asked. This is about Malfoy getting hurt by Buckbeak.

"Well, first off. Commity members took turns asking about why we were there." Hagrid said and continued, "And then I got up and did my piece. Told them that Buckbeak was a good hypogriff. Always clean his feathers. And then..."

"Lucuis Malfoy," I rolled my eyes as he mentioned their last name, Malfoy. Augh! "Oh, you can imagine what he said. Buckbeak was a deadly dangerous creature who would kill yah as soon as he looks at you!"

"And then?" Mione asked.

"And then he asked for the worst, you know Lucuis."

"They're not sacking you?" Ron asked.

"No they're not... Buckbeak is sentenced to death." He said as he threw the last rock.

I was not expecting that but then again the Malfoy's are much like Draco. He's an asshole who breaks girl's hearts by trading them for a slut, so what do you expect from their family?

A.A