02

I I

H O G W A R T S

"Whether you come back by page or by the big screen, Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home."

- J.K Rowling

We reached Hogwarts, finally, after a very long, crazy ride in the train.

As the train stopped, the trio pulled me outside when suddenly I realized that I forgot to get my rucksack. If you're gonna ask me how the hell do I forget something like that? Well, if you are pulled away by some crazy trio, then that's the reason why.

"Augh, guys wait, I forgot my bag."

"How can you forget your bag?" Ron asked, confused.

"Well, if some crazy trio pulled me away as soon as the train stopped." I said, trying to hint them, "I am mostly likely to forget it."

"Oh, hermione's fault." Ron said and Mione looked like she was gonna strangle Ron. I just laughed at that thought.

I run back to the train. I looked at every compartment but apparently I can't find it. Some students are still in a few compartments so it's impossible that it's gonna be there or someone stole it. How unlucky for the first day.

"Looking for this?" Someone just pop out behind me like a freaking ninja.

I turned around to see a pair of grey eyes. I believe, this is Draco Malfoy. When Hermione just told me not to be near him and suddenly him popping out of nowhere, how ironic.

I still feel my face burn up once I realized it's him, he got that aura and I noticed how he smirked at me.

"Uhm, yeah. How'd you know?"

"You got your name on it, Lilith. Right?" He asked with a grin. Cute.

"Well, thank you. Now i'm the one burning up."

"Oh Merlin, remind me not to say my thoughts again." I mumbled.

"Don't worry, i'll remind you."

I grabbed my bag and flashed him a smile and practically run away.

"Where are you going?" He said.

"Outside, duh?"

"Oh, okay no need to be snappy lady. I was hoping to, uhm, never mind." He was looking away now.

"No, what is it? You can tell me." I asked.

"Well, do you want to hang out later, I mean, if you're free?" Did he just asked me out on a date or something else?

"Uhm, i'm glad to." I answered with uncertainty.

"Okay, see you then." Then I run towards Hermione and the boys looking bored waiting for me.

"OOOH! You're blushing Lily." Ron started. I face-palmed and glared at him. Don't dare start me with this.

"What happened Lily, come on spill." Mione asked, excited.

"Okay, i'll tell you later but let's get going or we'll never get inside Hogwarts." I hoped that they will forget because i'm just making lame excuses.

We all rode the chariots to reach the beautiful castle which can be seen far from us. The three of them are probably used to seeing this after their first year here but i'm still in shock and inawe. I can't believe it, i'm finally here.

As we step foot on Hogwarts, I want to scream but then that will be awkward. There are like thousands of people here. Then an old lady came out the doors and introduced herself as Professor Mcgonagall. She welcomed us all to Hogwarts and let us in. Before the welcoming feast, the Sorting Ceremony was held.

People are being called in front and I just stayed at the back with no one beside me, no one at all. Why? Because the trio already sat on the Gryffindor's table. The students at the front are being called first and we just keep moving forward. Yeah, i'm not a first year so i'm last I suppose.

I completely snapped out as the professor shouted out a name, my name.

Joe, Lilith Marie.

Yeah, that's me and I was the last one.

I walked up to the front where I sat on a chair and the Sorting Hat was placed on my head and it started mumbling things, unfortunately I can't hear it.

"Hmm, pure-blood. Both parents are death eaters. You seem to be a stubborn girl, expected for a pureblood wizard. You possess great power that only a Slytherin can handle"

I want to be in Slytherin but I already fell in love with the company of the the trio, oh how much i'll miss them even if we only had a short time together but then I have a task. It could be a reason to be there.

"A bit self-centered. You'd be a good addition for the Slytherin. You're also a brave, corageous and smart girl. Just perfect for a gryffindor. Tricky. You possess all the traits of all the houses but it seems that you're more of a Slytherin."

Slytherin's and gryffindor's doesn't seem to agree. I looked to their table, they look disappointed I suppose. They all know me and the slytherin blood but as I glanced at the Slytherin, it wouln't be that bad. Draco is there but then the trio. I have to make up my mind.

And the sorting hat let out a small laugh and shouted, "GRYFFINDOR!" What?!

I haven't even decided. I wanted to be there but then i'm a pureblood. I'll be a disgrace, a blood traitor, I do care for my blood status actually. It's just that this task I am suppose to uphold. I guess the sorting hat is possible of accepting what the wearer wants?

I then moved out of the chair and went to Hermione's side. They all looked shocked to me.

"I feel the same way. I am officialy a blood traitor."

A.A