08

V I I I

T O M R I D D L E

"I can make things move without touching them. I can make animals do what I want without training them. I can make bad things happen to people who are mean to me. I can make them hurt if I want to...I can speak to snakes too. They find me, they whisper to me."

- Tom Riddle

"What the hell is wrong with those two?" Draco asked himself. I wanted to laugh again because he didn't know I can see and hear him. I'm pretty sure he's thinking that he has gone mental.

I was still inside the common room so I decided to do continue talking to him as if a ghost floating round and he can't even see. I decided to be his conscience of some sort.

"Do you love Lily?"

"What? Who said that?" Malfoy being confused. "Stop fucking playing with me, whoever you are."

"Answer the question dear." I whispered to his ears.

"Yes obviously."

"Why are you still in a fight then?"

"Whoever you are, stop being stupid. She's a gryffindor. Do you think it's that easy to walk up to her and say my sorry and explanation? My reputation will be over. I'm a slytherin for goodness sakes."

"There are plenty of time to talk to her..."

"I will, I will make my own time. Just... Leave me alone."

"Thanks for your time dear." I said and smiled to myself.

I walked up to the door, opened it slowly and walked outside. I left him some clues who did that to him, who asked him those questions. I only did that so he would make a move. I mean, well, you can say that I really do like-love him.

_____________

"You don't even know who this Tom Riddle is." Ron exclaimed.

"It can be Hagrid, of all the people. He's one that we can trust so I say that it's not him. Just not him!" Hermione said. "Besides, Hagrid is our friend. Why don't we just go and ask him about it?"

I let out a small laugh and answered, "That's a great plan Mione, let's go to Hagrid and ask if he set a freaking beast in the freaking castle yesterday?"

And just in time, Hagrid walk up to us.

"Beast ya' say? You wouldn't talk about me, would yah?" Hagrid asked us four.

"No!" The trio said in unison and I just glared at them. We kind of looked awkward now but he told us to watch ourselves because of what is happening lately.

"Nice going Li." Ron teased and I glared at him for that.

When suddenly Longbottom came out of nowhere, "I don't know who did it but Harry come." We three came running behind Neville amd Harry. Right there, we saw that Harry's bed was trashed, literally.

"What the bloody hell happened?" I asked.

"Only a gryffindor knows the password so it must be or one of the prefects perhaps?" Mione answered.