26

X X V I

C H R I S T M A S  H O L I D A Y S

The time of the year when students of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry have the option to go home via the Hogwarts Express for Christmas, or to stay in the castle.

We reached Diagon Alley, Christmas is 2 days away. I'll be needing gifts for this wonderful family i'm staying with, gifts for my friends which i'll be sending. And i'll be buying black clothings, just trying and for a change too. Well let's say i'm sulking as well.

"Be back here by three, dears." Narcissa said, letting us go like we're on a fieldtrip.

"So, where are we heading first?" I asked Draco.

"How about we buy gifts first?" Draco suggested.

"Sounds good to me." I said as we walked to some stores, searching for gifts. I found a gift for Mione and Ron, it's like a wedding ring with their names engraved to it. I bought Ginny and Harry the same as well, even though they haven't told each other their feelings, they will soon. I bought Fred and George, new broomsticks which is not beyond my budget though, if you must know.

"Have you got any money left, Lily?" Draco asked me with a small laugh.

"Yeah, why?" I asked, confused.

"You bought two pairs of couples' diamond rings, 2 broomsticks. That's way beyond for gifts." Draco said.

"No, it's fine. I've got money, my parents won't leave me with nothing. My fake parents I mean." I fake-laughed.

"If you say so, you better give me a good gift." Draco snickered.

"No, I won't give you anything." I stuck my tongue out and he start tickling me. Bloody hell.

"Stop ple-please. Fine, I-I will give you one!" I said in between my laugh and he let me go. Foolish boy.

I then bought two rucksacks to place the Fred and George's broomsticks. And now, i'm off to buy Narcissa a gift which is a diamond ring, so I can repay her for helping me and for helping Draco choose the ring he gave me but it's different from the rings i'll be giving my friends. I bought Lucius some Slytherin stuff to remind him of before, even though it's for the good or the worse. I am not quite good at giving boys their gifts.

As we were walking, I saw a beautiful heart sapphire necklace by the window of that shop. I barely wear accessories such as necklaces but then when I want one, it's good for sure. I checked how much it is but then it's too much. Well, screw that.

"You didn't buy anything?" Draco asked as I left the store.

"Augh, it's way too expensive for me. So forget that, i'm heading there to buy some black clothing like yours." I smiled.

"Uhm, you go ahead, i'll just check something." Draco said and I nodded.

I went to the Party Wizard shop, known for all kinds of girl clothings, all colors and can be customized. It's there tagline: Be the color of the party. Basically, a girl's dreamland.

"Good evening, ma'am." A girl greated as I entered the shop, she seems nice.

I was strucked by the beauty of the place, yes this is known for all the girl clothings but this is actually my first time here. I sounded like i've been here a thousand times already earlier but no.

"Are you need in help? I'm Adabelle, you can tell me what you want and i'll give you the color of the party." Adabelle said as I realize that their tagline is even in her sentence but I like it.