39

X X X I X

D R A G O N S

"You can't tame dragons, it's dangerous. You should see the burns Charlie's got off wild ones in Romania."

- Ron Weasley

Today is the first day of the tournament, the first task. Everyone was set up on their seats. The Weasley twins taking people's bets. Well I guess i'm betting on this one. Just for fun.

"Step up, folks! Who fancies a flutter in today's bloodbath?" Fred shouts. Or is that George?

"Smart money's on Krum to survive! Any bets?" His twin brother then said. Either of them.

"Hey guys!" I called walking towards them.

"You bidding Lily?" Fred and George asked simultaneously as always.

"Yup, i'm bidding on this one. I go for Harry." I said, getting one of those cards I suppose.

"There you go! Thanks Lily!" George said.

"No problem George, bye guys!"

I squeezed myself in to get to Ron and Ginny whom are in their seats, i'm just gonna tell them i'm heading to Draco. I, then, realized that someone's missing.

"Hey Ron, where's your girlfriend?" I asked.

"I don't really know. She was here a minute ago." Ron answered and was in shock.

"Well anyways, just gonna say i'm heading to Draco."

"It's Harry's game and you go there? You know they don't like him. They'll call you a blood traitor." Ginny said annoyed with a hint of worriedness.

"Mrs. Potter, have you forgotten that my boyfriend is the Prince of Slytherin. You don't have to worry sister." I explained.

"Yeah Ginny, this girl acts and looks like one Slytherin girl, I myself can even call her the Princess of theirs." Ron added and I nodded in agreement.

"See you guys after the game, i'll be heading now." I waved and then made my way to the Slytherin Pitch. One Word, far.

Draco's P.O.V

I saw my beautiful girlfriend making her way towards me. I didn't know she'll be staying here, I could have accompanied her. Yeah, I didn't know since I left her to coach her friend, Potter.

"Hi babe." She said, giving me a peck on the lips.

"Didn't know you'd be here?" that sounded like a question.

"Well I want to hang with my boyfriend and besides it's been a while." She says in a low tone. That's sweet. I gave her a short-long kiss.

"Hope Harry succeeds the first task. Its really hard to play with dragons." She says.

"Well hope for the best babe."

Lily's P.O.V