07

V I I

P O L Y J U I C E P O T I O N

"Immediately, his insides started writhing as though he'd just swallowed live snakes — doubled up, he wondered whether he was going to be sick — then a burning sensation spread rapidly from his stomach to the very ends of his fingers and toes — next, bringing him gasping to all fours, came a horrible melting feeling, as the skin all over his body bubbled like hot wax"

— J.K Rowling

Harry Potter, the boy who lived. You are tasked to help him.

Yes. You.

Lily Joe, the girl who lives the future, daughter of Susan and Lucas Joe.

You are possessed with the power your mother had once, use it for the good for this will lead you to what you desire and never turn away to be evil. For the evil will give you only the taste of power that will lead you to all the pain.

***

I have again woken up to this dream that won't bloody leave my fucking brain. I just wanna get my brain off sometimes. I mean, I am obviously doing help to Harry aren't I?

Here we are at the Girl's Bathroom, listening to Ron's newly founded information about the chamber being already opened, that Malfoy may be the heir but who knows.

"Enlighten me please, why are we brewing this potion in broad daylight? We might get caught?"

"Nobody comes here. It's like an abandoned place. Actually remove the like." I said.

"Why?" Ron asked us.

"Moaning Myrtle." Mione answered.

"Who is Moaning Myrtle?" Ron asked. I pointed at her whom is right behind him. She's a little sensitive if you can see her.

After brewing the potion, we went to our first class which is Defense Against The Dark Arts. Gilderoy Lockhart once again people, he isn't much of a teacher you know. A poser if you are to ask me.

But then things got change, we're having a Dueling Club now because of the dark events happening. Professor Snape was his assistant for the demonstration and I believe Lockhart doesn't stand any chance.

Professor Snape with his expelliarmus spell. Lockhart ended up on the floor and when he stood up, he ended up saying lame excuses. He's a fraud, how come i'm the only who can see that?

By then, Professor Snape suggested that the class would have volunteers. Harry was choosen by Lockhart and Snape chose Draco from his house. You can already say that this is a bad idea.

Immediately, the duel between the two ass started.

"Everte Statum!" Draco shouted at two because he can't wait for three. Harry flipped through the air and fell on the ground. I can't blame him though cause this is a dueling club.

Harry stood up and casted a spell, "Rictusempra!" Now Draco was the one to flip through the air and be thrown to the ground.

As he stood up, he immediately shouted "Serpensortia!"

Professor Snape walked towards the snake and was about to disarm it so that Harry won't have to deal with it. I bet it was a spell that might kill Harry, kidding. As I was saying, Snape was to disarm it but then Mr. Gilderoy Show-off Lockhart shouted, "Alcaltare Ascendare!"