~Author's Note

Hi there big and little readers! I'm super delighted to introduce you to my story Namja Academy!
B-)

This is my second story on Wattpad and this time I'm really challenging myself with doing the POV of a boy throughout the story. I promise you that this story will be hopefully better than my last. Kyungsoo slay's after all right?!

While writing this story I've had to search up so many things about South Korea, literally just to make it sound realistic and authentic. I will of course make many mistakes and most of the places in the story are fake, hehe. Anyways I'll try my best to update as much as possible! (Every saturday) Please comment your opinions on the story and don't forget to vote. I'll read every single comment!

A few heads up before you start or don't. I wrote this story throughout a rough and tiring year of my life, so there is definitely moments which are worse than others. I also make a few grammatical errors but I hope they aren't too noticable. I mention a few romanized words in story to make it sound more Korean-drama like. Overall, I enjoyed writing this story and hearing your opinions! Thanks a bunch! Love you all!!!!!

The cast is extra weird though, so sorry about.

The idol stars may not have much resemblance to their real life personality. Mianhae! (Sorry)

The cast: (some may only appear once)
I = Kyungsoo
Jae Hwa = Bambam
Ju Hyun = Irene
Kris
Krystal
Yugyeom
Baekhyun
Yoongi
Wonwoo
JB = Jae Bum
Yoona
Sulli
Yura

AND THANK YOU!

(̶◉͛‿◉̶)

NEXT CHAPTER EVERY SATURDAY!

P.s. I really should have mentioned it earlier, this story is inspired by the amazing @KimchiiDesu ~ ♥