Chapter 29 - Han River Date

How could I think of Yura the same when she was doing all these devious things. I can't believe Wonwoo and Yura had almost the same relationship as me and her, except Yura didn't really treat me with much respect. I didn't know what to do. Should I confront her about it? Or would that be awkward...

But I couldn't completely ignore it.

As the day went by I sat and thought about what to do with Yura. If she wanted to play tough, then I can do that. She treated me like dirt, and I only realised it now. She didn't know that I was the biggest threat in GoRam High so, now it's time for her to see this side to me. Besides, she had already shown me many of her persona's which I didn't know existed.

Yugyeom was totally in on the idea of me being mean to her, despite his joy for her finally asking me out. Suga, on the other hand was puzzled, but agreed nevertheless.

"I don't get it, Yura's been treating you bad all this time and you just realised it now." Mutters Vernon nonchalantly.

"Well, you guys told me that she treats everyone like that." I replied dryly.

"Erm... not exactly that bad. I don't know." Sighed Yugyeom, thinking hard.

"You're going now?" questioned Suga, glaring at the clock. I check the clock. He's right. It was already the time to meet Yura and I was flustered standing in front of the door. The three boys averted their eyes to me as I stood silent for several seconds, before finally opening the door. "Okay, bye guys." I waved quietly and forced a sweet smile. They waved back at me and shouted some hopeful words.

This was my first actual date, but what is this feeling? I felt a little sick in the stomach while walking to the car park. Yura hired a car. I thought I was the man of the relationship, but clearly, she had other ideas. Yura's head shot up as she saw me appear from the distance. I saw her beautiful glowing eyes, then her stunning navy blue dress. It complimented my outfit pretty well actually, as I was wearing a maroon blazer with a suit trouser. You've got this, I thought to myself. She smiled at me contently, "Shall we go in?" she gestured. I nod once and we head in. The car was expensive, one of the types Miss Yoon Hye would hire when we went to lavish events.

"So, did you wait long?" I asked as a conversation starter.

"Not really, the car just about arrived before you came." She wore that same smile throughout the car journey. It was rather uncomfortable, like she was too happy. How could she be comfortable all of a sudden? What was her plan? Although, I thought she was incredibly beautiful and my childhood sweetheart, I began to see through her exterior.

When the car halted at a traffic light, the silence was awkward. "So, why did you randomly ask me out?" I uttered lowly. We hadn't made eye contact since she started the car, but she was driving so it was pretty difficult. Yura cleared her throat. "I thought we could have some time together. I really needed someone to talk too..." her voice began to trail off. I painted my lips in a straight line. It was strange, but I was falling for a crazy girl. She was crazy right?

Yura parked the car at a fancy car park downtown in Seoul. We could see the Han River perfectly from here. It was so beautiful. Why hadn't I come here more often? The night was beautiful, and Yura looked even more angelic under the city lights. "Wahh" I gasp suddenly causing Yura to break in a laugh. "I knew you'd like it. It's amazing, isn't it?"

"Yeah." I muttered, taking in a deep breath of river air. "Do you come here often?"

Yura paused for a moment, and looked at the water gushing with the wind. "Sometimes. Mostly by myself, but I stopped around the time you came to Namja Academy." I looked over at her, her expression filled with determination and harship.