Chapter 15: Away to Japan

I wrapped up warm as it was the first day of winter. My cheeks were perfectly numb in the cold crisp air.

"Where's Chaeyoung?" Whined Momo looking at her watch every few minutes.

Nayeon shrugged stomping her feet on the solid concrete floor.

It was a full week since I had been held captive by Yura, and she still hated me. It didn't make sense. Why did she dislike me? Well, my questions won't be answered anytime soon.

"I'm here! Did you wait long?" Cried Chaeyoung, running towards the entrance.
Momo and Nayeon both rolled their eyes.

We were going to the airport on our way to a holiday on a Japanese island. It was mid term break and they decided it was necassary to take time away. However, I wished someone had consulted me first.

In the last week, I had hardly seen Yugyeom or Yoongi and missed them dearly. I was lucky enough to have Vernon who occassionally dropped by.

In terms of Yura, I felt a slight change in her attitude towards me. Well... I think.

*last night, my bedroom*

Yura peeked through the door of my unlit room, in her nightly garments. I couldn't help but wake up at the sight of her. She assumed I was alseep, but the streetlights outside glittered on the corners of her face. I noticed a small curve on her pink lips and instantly smiled.

***

Airplane to Japan. Yura's POV.

Why didn't I get to sit with Kyungsoo? He's my Diamond...
He thinks he's going on holiday, but wait till he sees what I have for him.

"Y-yura, do you like Kyungsoo's new look?" Asked Nayeon curiously.
"I like it..." I muttered, although I wish I hadn't.
"So, why aren't you sitting with him?"
"Because...." I sighed, "I want to ruin his life"
....

Meanwhile, Kyungsoo's POV.

I fidgeted in my seat uncomfortably, and watched Momo applying her 1000th layer of make-up.

"You know, you dont need all of that?" I said coyly.
"H-huh?" Ceased Momo, "Ahh... Kamsabmida" she stuttered.

"I'm being honest" I said looking at her. Momo blushed and smiled shyly.
"Hey diamond-ky, want to play a game?" "Sure" I grinned.

Momo unwrapped a board game which lasted for much of the journey.

Japan hotel, night.

"Aaaahh its so pretty unnie! I'm glad you chose this hotel!" chirped Chaeyoung.
Momo dropped on the bed and Nayeon set her luggage on the nearest bed. Yura was still observing the environment.

"Where do I sleep?" I asked, feeling out of place.
Nayeon scratched her head. Sulli flew in and hugged Yura; "sorry I'm late!"

Sulli stopped and observed me, "Kyungsoo-ah? O-omo.... your hair"

I chuckled. "Hey Sulli"

------
After an hour of greeting Sulli and having a chat amongst themselves, Chaeyoung and Momo decided to order room service. Food.
By then, I was starving.

"So, we've discovered we're short of beds..." announced Momo, "So...... Yura and Kyungsoo are gunna have to share" she added, matter of factly.

"No way..." I blurted out, I hid a glance at Yura who looked a little hurt.

"There's no other way..." replied Nayeon, "it's only 2 nights."

So as it happened, me and Yura shared the bed together. Although, I didn't see her enter the bed. Even when I suddenly awoke myself in the middle of the night, her side of the bed was empty.