Chapter 8: Letters to Kyungsoo

As we dropped to Baekhyun's side, me and Yugyeom felt a great amount of pressure.

"Come on, hyung, we have to go. It's late." I said in a crisp voice. My mouth was dry from the short nap.

"Yeah, we have to get you out of here. Please get up." begged Yugyeom grabbing onto Baekhyun's arm. Baekhyun proceeded upwards, still damp from tears.

---

Outside our dorm room I addressed a small box wrapped up. It was peculiar and had a note popping out. However, the night was already fading away and I felt extremely fatigued, so after placing Baekhyun into bed, I dozed off.

Diamond study room. A day later.

The day before yesterday was almost a blur to me now, finding Baekhyun in such a crucial state felt like a dream. Did it even happen? I looked over at Yugyeom who was scribbling notes and rubbing his temples. We hadn't asked Baekhyun anything about that night, I thought it was to avoid awkwardness... But I figured out it was more deep than that.

"What are you thinking about so intensely?" Krystal said leaning in to my glare. "Huh? Oh nothing, haha... Just thinking about this History assignment." I lied.

"Ha! Like I'd believe that, you were definitely looking at Yura just now." laughed Krystal. "W-what? No..No." I stammered.

At the same time, Krystal and I turned our heads to see Yura playfully chatting with Sulli. "I'll be back" said Krystal taking off.

Cafeteria. Lunch

"Yoongi-ah!" I yelled, frightening half the cafeteria. "Kyungsoo-ah!" Yoongi yelled back, "It's been so long. Where have you been?"

Although it had been a few days since I last saw Yoongi, it felt like forever. "Tell me how much maths sucks. You miss me right?" I teased.

"Well, of course hyung! But have you heard about the trip? Diamond group are going to China for mid term study period!" Yoongi jumped in place. I shot him a look as to say 'Are you kidding?'

"How? When? I never heard of this... Why do you know everything before me? When I'm the one in Diamond group" I replied eagerly. "Ahhhh hyung, you're still new here. But if anything, I can prepare you for this holida- I mean study period!" he said as we both grinned.

----

After eating my meal, it was time for me to tell Yoongi something which nobody knew other than myself at NJA. "Yoongi-ah.... I have something... to say." I said in intervals. My face dropped and Yoongi's did too.

"What is it? Is it serious?" Asked concerned Yoongi.

"Not really. It's more personal, and a little embarassing, if you don't hear the full story." I said before gulping. Yoongi nodded for me to carry on.

"Okay...so, I kind of knew Yura when we were little. She was my best friend..." I told him the whole story from top to bottom, not leaving out a single bit. Yoongi seemed most shocked at my long term crush on her.

"It's not like I'm crazily in love her... But.... She was my soul mate"

Yoongi's eyes were rounded with surprise and his jaw fell, the more I spoke. I then went on to tell him how I had fought with JB in middle school and again. "The fight with JB started when he made jokes about my mother's mistakes." "So, you're saying JB's been this horrible jerk to you for absolutely no reason!? OMO" cried Yoongi biting his hand.

"I just needed to tell someone this, because everyday is getting harder and harder with Yura" I said sighing.

"Don't worry, hyung, I will help you okay? Fighting!"