Chapter 22: New Semester

~A/N: I'M just going to start off by saying i'm such an awful writer because I haven't posted in ages, like 4 weeks! Firstly, because college is so hard... and secondly, I ran out of ideas. I promise you that I will try my hardest, as I see that I have such lovely supporters!!!! But I really do need encouragement. :(
Hope this chapter pays off even though its small!!! Enjoy♡
-------

Before I had registered the idea of JB coming to breakfast this morning, Jae Hwa and Ju Hyun arrived at my house early in the morning to aquaint me.

Miss Yoon Hye on the other hand gave me no explanation as to why JB was coming over, but I soon realised that it was more of a business meeting.

----

"Please take a seat Mr Bum" gestered my father at JB who was alongside his father. Unfortunately, the twins were not allowed as it was a confidential meeting between our fathers. Which left me even more bewildered.

"So, Mr Bum what have you got to tell us?" My father asked impatiently. He still planted a warm smile on his face.

"Well..." started Mr Bum nervously. "I've decided to move to America with the family--"

My fathers expression was totally amazing. "Chincha?" I blurted out.

"Why? Why so suddenly?" Asked father.

"We've got some other business to handle there, and well Mrs Bum thought it would be better to settle in where we can look after it
.." He replied looking at my fathers expression.

From what I knew, my father was never particularly interested in the lives of other workers, so this fascinated me.

JB sulked in his chair trying to keep his eyes away from me.

"Now you two boys should behave yourselves and make up. This might be the last time you see each other."

Awkwardly we both shout 'tsk'.

After the meeting. Back in my bedroom, trying to look through my closest and pack.

"How did it go?" Asked Ju Hyun flicking through a magazine.
"I wonder what JB's like now" commented Jae Hwa.

"He's the same... and it was ok. They came to tell us that they're going to move to America, like next week" I replied casually.

"Whatt?! why!?" They both cried expectedly.

I sighed, trying not to expose my own excitement.

"Business stuff.. it's not that surprising is it?"

"Oh my god, do you know what that means?" Hopped Ju Hyun angrily.

"YURA's ALL YOURS!" Shouted Jae Hwa.

Although it wasn't true, it wasn't technically a lie. Now that JB was out of the picture it meant that I had the chance to start anew with Yura.

1 week later.

As I departed from my beloved hometown, I shed a little tear as the taxi driver drew further away from my house. Ju Hyun and Jae Hwa waved vigorously, god knows the next time I'll be seeing them.

Namja Academy building. Diamond Elite house.

When I pushed the door open to the familar room, Nayeon and Chaeyoung were there sitting ever so silently.

I cluster my eye brows together and look around at the neat room. "Whats wrong?"

"The diamond elite house doesn't exist anymore!" Said Nayeon breaking into a sob.

"What....?" I muttered. "Then... what about you guys?"

"We have to go back to normal classes." Chaeyoung hugged Nayeon as they walked out of the eery elite house.

I lift my 'boyfriend' tie out of my shirt pocket and throw it in the closest bin.

[Just to set to things straight because I can't be bothered to explain it through D.O... he moves to Suga's and Vernon's dorm. The school is mixed now (because of an earlier conversation between him and Krystal) and also, this is a new semester which means more boys and girls!]

First day of class.

"Good morning Mr Park" chorus the maths class.

"Good. Good. Everyone's on time. It's so weird seeing boys and girls in one... lets start."

Mr Park announced that Momo will no longer be with us due to her busy schedule. I didn't even know she was a trainee. Everyone is both shocked and upset about her abrupt leaving from NJA.

A sudden sadness came over me. I didn't want to feel upset about it in case people suspected that I was into her or something. Besides, that 'kiss' incident was starting to drive me crazy.

"Hey kiseu-boy!" Shouted Hoshi as he walked out. I cover my head with my book. Aish. Do people never forget!

"Did you know she was a trainee? She's pretty hot." Called out Xiumin. Yura came in and struck him with her book.

"Don't you have any manners or are you just stupid?"

Wahhh.... Yura never fails to amaze me.

Awful ending, but next update is soon! Let me know what you think!
Update goal: 9k