Chapter 12: Surprises 놀람

My head snapped out of it before I knew I was dreaming. I woke up to the fresh smell of bakery.

"What's that smell hyung" Hoshi whispered in the early morning. It was our last day in China, and mid-terms were in 2 days.

Me and Hoshi couldn't wait any longer so we hurried down to the canteen where food was being served to the early study students.

In the corner of my eye, I could see Yoona at it again; the googly eyes. "Why is she looking at you?" "I don't know, maybe I'm just so hot...." I laughed. Shortly after Yoona placed herself on the opposite side of our table. "Hi guys, I heard it's your last day!" she uttered dramatically. "Oh my god is it really?" cried Hoshi putting his hands over his mouth.

"It feels like we just got here though" he frowned. "I know... but there's a halloween party tonight! Are you going to come?" said Yoona fidgeting with excitement. "Err..Ermm..." I didn't really want to go but Hoshi jumped in before I could decline the offer. "YES!! Of course!"

Dorm room.

It was only last night that I had been given the blue boyfriend tie, which was extremely fascinating to me. A single tie can determine my relationship with Yura? Was it that simple? I hope so. Now that we are you know... b-boyfriend and g..girl...friend I think I will be able to hang out with her more. I suddenly felt a spring in my step. This was a new start! Fighting!

----

After a short moment, I found myself going in circles. The tie which had been given to me the night we found Baekhyun... Where did it come from? I was all the more suspicious and desperately in need of Yoongi.

Halloween Party. Evening.

I didn't really do parties, I was more the type who stayed at home and ate food when parents were away. Sae Ron was a party animal, and looking at all these girls reminded me of her. On the topic, I hadn't seen Yura anywhere all day. Even JB was out of site. Were they hiding from me? Does JB know about me? Curiosity grew on me as the party progressed.

I was sitting at a table with Yugyeom and Xiumin. The lights were sparkly and rather more disco themed than halloween. "What would you like?" asked Taeyeon shyly serving the party. I gratefully took a cocktail from her plate.

Yugyeom was a heavy drinker and within the first 35 minutes he was drunk. "Ky..Kyungsoo!! Have a drink" he spat out. I chuckled at his failing eyes. "Are you okay?" I whispered. "What!? Im fabulous" he blurted out. "Oh god, come on lets get you away from here," I lifted his arm attempting to take him out.

"YAAHHH! Let go, I'm okay" he bursted. "Im o..ohh.okay" he said half consciously. With that I left his side, I didn't want to bother with him all night, so I moved away to find Yura.

----

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU GAVE KYUNGSOO THE BOYFRIEND TIE?!" Yelled Wonwoo at the top of his lungs. I couldn't see a single thing except a girl and boys figure at the bottom of the staircase. By judgement I knew Wonwoo's voice, and immediately guessed Yura was the female.

"He begged me. And I have a plan--"

"What is it" he said sharply cutting her off. "Hold on can you hear something?"

I suddenly realised I was breathing so heavily. I quickly pivoted away from the staircase and into the hall. If I went back there I could possibly hear her plan but I could also get caught.

"Kyungsoo! How are you?" Vernon came towards me with a full-on vampire costume.

"Hey Vernon, I'm okay, how are you?" I started to feel light-headed. "You don't look so well, do you need a drink?" asked Vernon worriedly feeling my forehead.

I nodded vigorously, feeling my eyes slowly collapsing. Vernon grabbed the closest drink and handed it to me. I gulped it down like it was oxygen to my lungs.....

------

"Where am I?" I mumble, soaking in the smell of the hospital bed. Why is it morning?.... "Where AM I?" I repeat more clearly. Youngjae comes sprinting to my side. "Ahh you're awake! What a relief!" he cried, hugging me from afar. "What do you mean....?"

"Last night you collapsed at the party, if it wasn't for Vernon you would've been there for ages. You really shouldn't drink alcohol. And by the looks of it someone spiked your drink with some powerful drugs... tut tut tut.... NJA is really--" "but where am I?" I blurted out.

My body was high in fever, and sweat was trickling down every angle of my face. Although, I had no clue what happened to me last night. Even trying to remember last night, was a blank space in my head. Yugyeom groggily walked into the hospital room, "Gwenchannah?" I tilted my head and smiled.

"You worried me to death! I really really was worried you know?" Yugyeom said dismally which brought a smile to my pale face. "Yura was here a minute ago" said Youngjae, "why don't you let her in?"

"Yura? Here? I didn't see her outside" Yugyeom scratched his head cluelessly.

----- *** EXCLUSIVE NEW ADDITION ***------

Yura's third person POV:

It was early morning at NJA dorms. Last night the flight back from China had made Yura worried sick. All she could think about was Kyungsoo. "What's wrong with him... Couldn't he be more careful." Yura subconsciously directed towards the nurse room where Kyungsoo was being hospitalised. "Hi there sweety, what would you like?" "Is there a Kyungsoo here?" she asked nervously. It felt weird to say his name.

"Yes he's in bed no.3. Be careful not to wake him" "I will"

Kyungsoo pale as ever; was sweating bullets, he twisted uncomfortably in his sleep, making Yura's heart race. "Don't wake up just yet" she whispered. Yura stared at his face in awe and a tear fell from her soft eyes. "Why do you do this to me?"

*flashback*

"Oppa, I'm so happy you came. I'm so unwell.. Can you get me some water?" I said coughing. "Of course, anything for the beautiful princess Yura" said little Kyungsoo running as fast as he could. "What else do you want?" he added, running back towards me. "Nothing else. I just want you to stay with me." I said smiling at his flawless face as he returned the gesture.

"Ju Hyun, wait for me!"

*flashback end*

~A/N: This chapter is dedicated to KimchiiDesu and Xx-ImmortalDreams-xX! I love you guys, what do you think? If you want me to dedicate my chapter to you, all you have to do is tell me, but you must have voted on the last 6 chapters <3 Really stressed over uni, so hopefully I can hurry up with this!

NEXT UPDATE GOAL: 2.65k

(unedited)