Chapter 16: The Text

Another week went by in the Diamond Elite House (DEH), and I was starting to feel comfortable around the girls. Momo treated me like a best friend, Chaeyoung; an older brother, and Nayeon well... like her friends 'boyfriend'. Which technically I wasn't? Was I? Whether Yura really liked me was a myth, would she ever love me like I love her?

Diamond Elite House.

I whiffed up a dose of fresh bakery. My stomach rumbled as I twisted and turned.

"Heyyyy! Goodmorning! I've made muffins for everyone" said Chaeyoung running around my room with her christmas apron.

"Thanks" I mumbled still under my warm duvet.

After Chaeyoung left me alone with a muffin on my bedside table, I felt like getting up and stuffing my face. But then Momo walked in...

Momo expressed a frown. "Hey. Yura said you can hang out with Yoongi (Suga) and Yugyeom today" she said after a short breath.

"Ahh ok, thanks for the news. Where are the others?" I asked, suspecting the quiet atmosphere.

"Nayeon, Yura and Sulli went to the mall to prepare for tomorrow night."

I nodded.

Shopping, Yura's POV:

It had been 2 hours since we started shopping for house decorations and all I could think about was what Momo is doing with my Kyungsoo.

What if they're eating breakfast together? What if.... no no no. I can't do this. I'll have to get rid of him.

"Unnie, this looks amazing doesn't it? I love glitter" cried Nayeon touching the material.

"Okay, whatever just buy it. I'm done here" I brusked. I just wanted to go back and rest.

Meanwhile, Kyungsoo POV. Outside Yugyeom's dorm.

Suga and I saw each other from a distance and couldn't refrain running.
"Oh my god! Is it really you? It's been so long hyung" squeezed Suga hugging me.
"Uwwa... am I the third wheel?" Mocked Yugyeom. We laughed and all got into a trio hug.

"So, what's the occasion? How comes she's let you free" asked Suga.

"Apparently, its her birthday tomorrow so she needs the house to herself for a while, to like decorate..." I trailed off, not really knowing the situation myself.

"Well, let's not waste this valuable time hyung! Kaja!" Suggested Yugyeom.

~~~
"Did you know you're allowed a phone now, because you're a diamond elite?" Asked Yugyeom smiling at me.
"I AM?" I arched a brow.
"NEH!"

"Did you also hear the news?" Interrupted Suga,

Me and Yugyeom looked at each other and clustered our brows.

"Namja Academy is going to mix with Chun Guk High School!!!!" He squealed.

We all cheered with excited in Yugyeom's dorm room and suddenly the door flung open.

It was Baekhyun.

"Ah h-hi" I stuttered and bowed.
He is my senior.

"What brings you here?" He asked, looking at both me and Suga.

"Well... I'm just here to hang out." I said feeling a little intrusive.

"Are you okay?" we both asked at the same time. "I'm alright..." he responded first.
Although by his expression I could tell he was agonizing some great pain.