Chapter 18: Back to Daegu

Diamond Elite House. My Room

There was 1 day till we broke up for christmas vacation and almost half the students were already filing out.  I'd made the decision a while back to go an spend Christmas at Daegu, but now a part of me was nervous.

It had struck me that I barely spoke to them in 3 months. What if Jae Hwa and Ju Hyun were living totally different lives. Would they even care about having me back? Sae Ron must be all grown up! I wasn't ready. 

Since Yura's birthday party, I recovered from the worst hangover in Kyungsoo history... Not only that, Yura's attitude turned completely stone cold (again!). I hadn't spoken to her or the girls properly in 3 days.

*the day after the party* 

"Morning playerrrr" rolled Nayeon, thinking I was asleep. "Nayeon stop being mean, it was an accident. It wasn't even his fault." pleaded Momo. "Yeah right... you should be ashamed unnie" interjected Nayeon walking out. 

Momo left after her. What was going on....?

*end of flashback* 

Yura and Momo have been speaking a lot less, and also I've been speaking to them a lot less, but that didn't mean I wasn't still begging for Yura's friendship. If anything it made me more mad at myself for not knowing the cause of this. 

"Aren't you going to wake up?" blunted Yura as she poked her head in. I was still in bed dazing out of space. "Uh-huh" I yawned. "I'm up. Happy?" 

She growled at me with annoyance before softening her tone, "We're all going to Chae's Family's house in Gangnam, so we won't see you for a while... H-have a good christmas... bye then." She left without a word more. 

2 hours later...

I packed my bags and was set for Daegu. Now all I had left was to catch Yugyeom and Suga before my departure.

Yugyeom's dorm room. 

Yugyeom literally jumped up at me when he saw me at the door. I exchanged a hug and sat on my old chair. "Why haven't you packed to go back home?" I asked frowning.

He smiled, "I don't really like going back home for Christmas... My family are troublesome and annoy me. Don't worry about me Kyungsoo-ah" he patted my head. 

"I wasn't worrying" I laughed. "You can come with me? My family are more than welcoming!" I said sarcastically. 

"Aigooo, I'm okay" 

I suddenly heard a loud huff. Baekhyun? "Hey! I didn't realise you were in the room" I cried with happiness. "Oh hey! I heard you're going back to Daegu... Be careful" said Baekhyun still focusing on his magazine. 

I nodded. "Well, I better go see Suga. I'll see you soon and have a good christmas" I said to the pair before I left. 

Suga's dorm.

"PABO!" "No you are!" they fought like little kids. Vernon was getting ready for his trip back home. By the sound of it, it wasn't too serious. I knocked on the door and slided in. 

"OH MY GOSH! Why do you have to go! I'll miss you" cried Suga. I was shocked at how quickly the bickering stopped. Vernon smiled when he saw me. 

"Daegu huh?" he asked. "Yeah" I muttered. 

"I'm taking the same train as you, going to Daejeon." 

I raised my eyebrows. "You live in Daejeon?" "My grandparents..." He trailed off.

"Oh" Suga and I echoed.

I hugged Suga and wished him a good holiday. Like Yugyeom, he was staying in NJA for Christmas, so it wasn't all bad.