Chapter 4: Enemy's Arrival

"Yugyeom!" yelled Krystal as we ran to him. He was lying flat on the ground. "Are you okay?... What happened?" asked the worried Krystal helping him up, while I stood there completely fascinated at how she already knew him. Yugyeom laughed nervously portraying his embarrassment. He flagged a hand at me, "I'm fine, don't worry, I just tripped."

We both calmed down addressing a small pile of branches behind his leg. I had no doubt his leg would be scarred when he peeled off his clothes. "You." He said pointing at me, "you have to go to the head office, Youngjae is waiting for you at the front of the cafeteria." When I nodded slowly, he got annoyed. "Go. Now."

I said goodbye to Krystal, leaving the two of them behind.

....

When I reached the cafeteria, there were so many students I couldn't tell who was waiting for me, as they all stared at me as if I was an alien. I walked up to the closest boy with a yellow tie, "excuse me, are you Youngjae?" I asked politely, he mumbled some words. I assumed he said no and pointed towards a taller boy who was casually kicking his leg back on the door and crossing his arms. Well, that wasn't how I imagined Youngjae to appear but he was some sort of grand figure in NJA.

"Err.. Hello there, I heard you're waiting for me?" I let out
Amongst the chatter of other students I was almost inaudible.
, luckily he heard me and let out a sigh. "Finally! What took you so long? I've been waiting forever. Let's go" he said extremely fast without a breath in between. His appearance was different to his aura; he was somewhat nicer than he let on.

Youngjae led me into the head office, where I met the excitable chairman Mr Bum (but people are not allowed to call him that anymore and now refer to him as Mr Nam due to the hysterical 'BUM'). He was a happy man, but I wasn't sold, this place was a prison after all.

Mr Nam introduced me to rules which were completely dumbfounding to me, such as 'No more than 2 calls a week for 30 minutes." Or "No one is allowed to be awake past 10:30PM". I was devastated. The simple rules like 'no fighting' or 'no chewing gum' seemed like blessings, but here everything was extreme to another level. Mr Nam ended the conversation with "come talk to me if you need any help, and most of all please do join clubs. Enjoy your time here and study hard." I bowed on my exit and shut the door eerily.

"Good or bad conversation?" Youngjae said hovering at my sight. "Huh?... Um.. it was okay I guess." I said frowning. "I'm Youngjae, and you're Kyungsoo right?" Youngjae said walking along side me, to my journey away from him. "I'm captain of the yellow dorms, and you need to talk to me if you have any problems...okay!?" he said shouting the last words as I was proceeding further away from him.

Honestly, maybe I was borderline anti-social when it came to speaking to new people, but everyone here looked criminal, except a few like Yugyeom and Yoongi.

I was once again, alone. My mind traced memories of Jae Hwa and Ju Hyun, not long after, I was remembering my family back in Daegu. I missed Sae Ron-ah. Even my father who I barely saw, it would be weeks and months till I see him again. While I sat flat on the grass, which was closest to feeling back at home, I drowned myself in the cushiony texture. Suddenly, fragments of my memory were playing in my head, the familiar girl who I'd seen at Seoul. Who was she? Why was she so familiar? I began to dig into my memory. She had light brown hair which was completely new to me, she seemed almost as a model from YG. If only Jae Hwa was here he could have helped me solve this mystery and even make this nightmare into an adventure.

"Wo..ow... this guy is really amazing" "I know he's kind of creepy" I felt my path being blocked. I open my eyes and look around, to realise I had probably fallen asleep there and then. "Do you really fall asleep anywhere?" asked Yoongi eyeing me with a suspicious glare. "No, I just don't have anything to do..." I said dryly, they both motioned their heads in agreement. There was another boy sitting at the far end of me, and he was observing me vividly. The sun came peaking through, the air was crisp. "This is Junior, he's in our year and he's my best friend. Altho-" "Although I'm leaving soon (next week), because my parents are moving to America." He said in dismay. I was shocked anyone would be happy to stay here rather than go to America. "WOW. America!" I said gasping, "Can I go instead of you?" Junior looked at me and chuckled, "sure, the flights already booked, where shall I meet you?" I laughed and couldn't help but feel a little disappointed for him leaving.