Chapter 10: China Trip

Late evening. Minibus. China.

We firmly landed in the heart of China's border and are now taking a minibus to the campus.

"The campus is a few miuntes away, so stay strong Diamonds!" Called Youngjae. I sighed picking up the straps of my backpack.

Yugyeom linked his arm through mine. "If I wasn't here, who would you hang out with?" I asked, focusing on the busy street lights.
Yugyeom frowned, "Erm... Baekhyun, he used to be a diamond member". "Used to b--" I was cut off by a loud car horn.
"Yahhh! There's our campus!" Screamed Sulli. I rushed out of the car along with the others, who were eager to get settled in.

....
I was placed in a room with 5 bunks, and some bedside desks. The room was a shade of magnolia. Everything looked sterile.

"This is Xiang High School, we'll be staying for 4 days. Please study hard and be respectful."
Youngjae announced before exiting as always. Sometimes I wondered where he went.

Down the corridor, we could hear a heated debate between 2 unfamiliar voices. Yugyeom popped his head out sneakily and observed. "They're arguing over Yura... Aish so noisy"
My lips curved at the edges without realising it.

"What do you mean arguing over Yura?" Asked Hoshi confused.
"She's doing a photoshoot for the famous Muse magazine(!)" Yugyeom hastily moved away from the door, letting in Wonwoo.

"Hi, I'm Wonwoo. I'll be sharing this room... Do whatever you want, I won't be here for much of the time" he spoke sternly and dropped his side-bag on the closest neat untouched bed.

After a few hours, everyone was automatically asleep. The room was occupied by Hoshi, Yugyeom, myself, Wonwoo and another member of the school. Personally not the best match, but I couldn't complain. Not yet anyway.

1st day. Morning.

"Waaake uup!" Sang Hoshi loud and clear. From what I could see, Wonwoo was one step away from hitting him. I got up third, after Yugyeom and Hoshi. "Where's the cafeteria?" Hoshi sighed, "I'm so hungry"

"Let's go," said Yugyeom proceeding us to the door. Not that, it answered Hoshi's question but Yugyeom seemed desperate to leave Wonwoo's presence.

"It should be this way guys," chirped Hoshi leading the way. "Aah! You are new here right?" A female voice echoed in the corridor.

"Yeah" we all muttered. Yugyeom and Hoshi were somewhat glaring at the girl who was strikingly attractive. "Follow me," she said twirling slightly.
"She's so hot" whispered Yugyeom in my ear. I clicked my tongue and laughed.

Breakfast, Cantine.

The tables were filled with food, as if there was a special occasion. From fried egg rolls to porridge. The variety was unimaginable. "Daebak! Is this is all for us?" Asked Hoshi picking up a plate of food. "Yes~" squealed the girl. She beamed at me.

After Yugyeom, Hoshi and I seperated to find our favourite breakfasts, I noticed the girl beaming at me from afar. So, I smiled back and suddenly she walked towards me. "Hey, my name's Yoona", Yoona pouted unbelievably. It was as if I asked her out or something, but she was giving off a flirty vibe.

"Hi I'm Yugyeom" Yugyeom blurted out beside me. I hid a smile as I slid away from the two. When the breakfast meal was over, I had a few minutes to explore the building as I usually do.

There were 10 bedrooms on the first floor, and 9 on the second. I stopped myself right in front of the first set of the girls rooms, and ceased when something caught my ear. It was Sulli.