Chapter 20: Are You The One?

A/N: so sorry for this late christmas chapter as I promised to update before christmas! I won't be active for a while but I'm trying my very best! I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Back at the resturant - Jae Hwa, Ju Hyun and Kyungsoo.

"Where's Sae Ron-ah?" Asks Ju Hyun breaking the awkward silence between us.

"She's gone to her chingu's house." I replied.

Jae Hwa couldn't take it any longer and smiled goofily with his white teeth. He grabbed my arm and walked the three of us in. We were back. The grand three. I exhaled contently and for the first time since being back at Daegu, I truly felt at peace.

It wasn't long till this feeling had disappeared and I was back at my usual anxious state.

"Hello there, would you like to take your seats? Follow me." instructed the waiter.

The three of us walked through the busy restuarant glittering with fancy rich people, and the christmas decorations heavily plastered on.

As we sat down, I briefly scanned a table of a male and a female. They looked around our age, and before I could look twice I realised it was JB...

Jae and Ju Hyun followed the trace of my eyes.

"Omo! It c-can't be" cried Ju Hyun.

"Hyung, is that Yura and..." Jae Hwa trailed off.

My jaw fell open, I was speechless.

If it was Yura... Why hadn't she called someone? What was she doing here with JB?
This was ridiculous, she has taken it too far.

"You should go talk to her" said Jae Hwa insisting.

I took a deep breath and got out of my seat.

As I was a few steps away from them I observed the girls figure, and to my surprise it wasn't of Yura's. I casually threw back my hair away from my face and glanced down at them. Luckily, JB hadn't seen me, or if he did he hadn't made it clear.

I pretended to drop my handkerchief and dropped to the floor. Without realising it, I found myself looking under JB's table.

What was that? It was a tie hanging from the side of JB's chair. I swivelled ever so slightly, and a diamond gemstone appeared on the tip of it. Just like mine! I hadn't exactly told them about that yet.

Jae Hwa and Ju Hyun were miming excited words and expressions. "Come back!" Ju Hyun mimed.
I walked back clicking my heels.
---

"Why didn't you say anything?" They both asked.

"It's not Yura" I sighed.

"THEN WHO IS THAT?!" They both exclaimed. I covered Jae Hwa's mouth.

"I dont... know." Now that I thought about about, I didn't know who she was and where the hell Yura was? The fact that JB was cheating on her didn't strike me. I was still worried about where she was!

After dinner was served, Miss Yoon Hye came back with Sae Ron skipping about. "Oppa! I can't wait for christmas." She giggled. I scruffled her hair.

On our way out, we heard a loud female voice almost breaking in sobs.

"Oppa! You said you were going to visit family!" She cried angrily.

"She's just a friend, we haven't spoken for ages!" The male voice replied furiously.

JB? I whipped my head back, I could see Yura clearly now and she wasn't the girl from inside.

"AH! I've had enough. I absolutely hate this relationship. Who do you take me for? I'm just some bitch who you think of when you're bored!" Yura shouted back.

I covered my mouth in amazement. She's pretty strong-willed.

Ju Hyun and Jae Hwa heard it all too.

"So, that's what she looks like now" said Jae Hwa plastering on a grin.

"Aigooo, you tell him girl" adds Ju Hyun.

"I've always hated JB.."

My legs sub-consciously walk towards them. Yura turns back. Our eyes meet and her glowing eyes filled with tears softens. Suddenly, she her arms reach into mine, and without realising it we are hugging. "I missed you" she says softly.

Yura's hair right under my nose, smelt fresh, just like her old smell. I closed my eyes and hugged her closer.

Yura's POV

Hugging him felt so good. He was warm and cosy, unlike JB who was so forceful. I wanted to stay like that for forever, the tears rolled down my cheeks before I could stop myself.

When I finally opened my eyes, I saw Ju Hyun, who I hadn't seen for ages. I thought I would never see her again, she was the reason why I hated Kyungsoo so much. She always took him away from me. And now here she was before me.

I broke out from the hug and wiped my damp face.

Ju Hyun POV: (exclusive)

I looked at them for as long as it lasted. My eyes have never stayed so still for as long as this. The question kept ringing in my head.

Everytime I looked at Kyungsoo, he didn't see me as more than a friend. I've been in love with him for almost 11 years.

It broke my heart to see him with her but I was happy that he finally had his moment. I looked at Yura with dismal eyes. She looks straight back at me with angst.

Why don't you love me, Kyungsoo? What have I ever done wrong? I can be a much better girl for you than her.

A cold breeze blew past.

Kyungsoo POV

"Let's go." Miss Yoon Hye tapped me on the shoulder.

I smiled at Yura. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I have to go back to Gangnam."

"...But why are you here?"

"I had to set things straight with JB." She said with a depressing sigh. "I'll see you later."

On the whole way home, Ju Hyun didn't look at me once. Her eyes were drifting on the cars driving by.

Was she angry? I knew she hated Yura, but surely she's forgotten it all now.

Jae Hwa grins and rubbed my knee. "Congratulations! Diamond boy."

~ NEW CHAPTER SHALL BE WHEN I REACH 6.8K! Thank you so much unnie KimchiiDesu! ♥ I also hope you enjoy the next few chapters, I have some motivation ~