TWO

"THEY ARE SO HANDSOME!!!" Eunkyo shouted. Im here at Eunkyo's house today because she wanted to hang out with me since Im going. We were watching some "boy groups" in her laptop. She keeps on fangirling like there is no tomorrow. This girl never change, she's been like this since the day we met. "JIN!!! WHY YOU LIKE THIS HUH??!!" she keeps on shouting. I covered my ears because I may not hear her later because she shout really loud. "Eunkyo, please shut up!" we were watching BTS' Dope. They were cool but not as cool as Girls Generation. "Come on Hyori. Let other groups be your favorite. Your only favorite is Girls Generation and I know you cant change them. Just please listen to other songs not just Girls Generation" she pouted and I sighed. "I'll try" while nodding, she clapped happily and typed something in her laptop. "This group is called APink. Their leader is Chorong. The maknae is Hayoung. The other members are Bomi, Eunji, Namjoo, and Naeun. Got it?" she said with a thumbs up and I nodded. "The title of this song is "Remember"" she played the MV as I watched it. She was smiling at me like she was saying 'you should like them or else'. They are all beautiful and I really like the beat. I really like that girl named Bomi. Was that her name? Well whatever, I like them all. I have to admit, Im really enjoying it.

"Next group, we have SHINee. Leader is Onew, maknae is Taemin, members are Jonghyun, Key, and Minho" she played the song "Married to the Music". It was kinda creepy since they keep losing their body parts. To be honest, I almost laughed at the part where a guy brought a cake then the members blew the candles and he got burned. But over all, I liked it. It was catchy and first time watching a creepy MV but still cool.

"Im sure you'll like the next group. The name is BTS or Bangtan Boys. Leader is Namjoon or Rapmon or Rap Monster. Maknae is Jungkook and other members are Jimin, V, Suga, J-Hope, and Jin" she played the song "Dope". They are all good at dancing. It has alot of rap and that makes it awesome. The member I liked was the one with UFO in the background while he was rapping. The MV was pretty dope.

"This will be the last for today. The name is Red Velvet. Leader is Irene, maknae is Yeri, other members are Wendy, Seulgi, and Joy" she played "Ice Cream Cake". I got a little hungry since there was a cake in the MV. It was catchy and Im afraid that its stuck in my head.

I looked at Eunkyo, who keeps on smiling. "Did you liked the four groups I showed you?" I just nodded. "Are you gonna download their songs later?" I nodded again. "Yah! Tell me the truth! Did you like it or not?" I nodded once again. She stood up and walked out of the room. 'I think she's pissed' I felt my phone vibrated. I got it out my pocket and there was a message from oppa.

FROM: Jeonghan oppa

TO: Hyori

Hey yeodongsaeng! How are you? Your oppa is really tired but Im fine. I cant wait to see you! I hope your here now.

I smiled, just reading it, I felt like hugging him. Eunkyo came back holding a bag of chips. "Smiling all by yourself? Who's that in the phone?" she moved a little near to see what Im reading. I turned my phone off and put it in my pocket "It was no one". She pouted while chewing some chips in her mouth. "By the way, if your with your brother, take a selca with him so I can see him arasseo?" I nodded and start eating chips with her.

~~

We talked until it became night. "I have to go Eunkyo" she pouted. "Wae?! Cant you have a sleep over here?" I smiled and shook my head. "Mianhae Eunkyo, I cant. Im gonna miss you. We'll just see each other in skype arasseo?"

"Ne! I'll miss you too. What about school? Are you gonna transfer?" oh right. I havent asked my parents about my school. I'll ask them later. "I dont know. I'll ask them later. Bye Eunkyo!" I waved at her and she waved back. I left her house and went back home.

~~

"Eomma! What about my school?" I asked my parents. "We already took care of it. Dont worry about it already" she said while cooking. I nodded and decided to help her in cooking. Im not really good at cooking but if Im in the mood, the output is delicious.

After eating, we talked about family stuff. I wasnt listening because I know its all business. I went to my room and lay on my bed. I put on my earphones and listened to random songs. I didnt know what was the song and it was unfamiliar. I looked at my phone and checked the title. It was "Adore U" by SEVENTEEN. 'How did this get in my phone?! Oh wait, Eunkyo borrowed my phone earlier. Nevermind... I'll just listen to it'. I really liked their voices and its catchy too. "Akkinda~" I started singing. 'How come I never knew about this group?!'. I was lip-syncing and pretended I was doing the rap. 'They're good' I nodded in approval. I decided to send oppa a message since I didnt reply to him earlier.

FROM: Hyori

TO: Jeonghan oppa

I know its late already. Mianhae oppa~ by the way I got addicted to a new song. Remember I liked Girls Generation? Right now I like a new group. The name is SEVENTEEN. Their song "Adore U" is so nice. I havent seen the MV but I dont have to see it.

I closed my eyes and played another song. This time its "Ice Cream Cake" by Red Velvet. How did I know it? Well remember Eunkyo showed my the MV and its still stuck in my mind. My phone vibrated again from my hand. I checked it and saw the reply of oppa.

FROM: Jeonghan oppa

TO: Hyori

Jinjja? Well thats cool. I bet you liked the rap part right? If your gonna ask me, I also know SEVENTEEN. You dont have to tell me all about them. Have a nice sleep yeodongsaeng. Good night~

'He knows SEVENTEEN? Of course he does! He's an idol' I removed my earphones and put it on the other side of the bed. I closed my eyes and went to dreamland.

~~

"Sweetie, you'll leave later at night" appa said. 'Yay! I'll see my oppa again!' I clapped happily. "Excited to see him?" eomma said and I nodded. "Eomma, appa, I'll miss you both" I said while pouting. I both hugged them "We'll miss you too. Your oppa will take care of you" eomma said. 'He wont take care of me because he's an idol. He'll be busy. I might just disturb him' they broke the hug. "Get ready later at night arasseo?" I nodded. Half of me is excited and the other half felt like I should not live with him because I will just disturb him.

=====

Next update is soon :3 Im just busy but I'll find time in making the next chapter. I used alot of songs in this chapter. All of the songs here are my favorite. Ice Cream Cake is really stuck in my mind.