THIRTEEN

She pulled me to their table, leaving Hyunjin behind. "Everyone, meet Hyori. Hyori meet my friends" she said as they waved at me and smiled. "Umm... why am I here?" I asked. "Hyori-ah, do you have any talent?" one of the girls asked, ignoring my question. They look friendly but I wont fall for their looks so easily. They might be bullies or anything. "Can you just answer my question? Why am I here?" I asked them again. "Well actually we're looking for a new member. We need a rapper though. We took some students here already but they said they arent good at rapping. They already tried in the auditions but... we dont think its good enough. So are you willing to try? Just try" another girl asked. Did they say they're looking for someone who is good at rapping? I wanna try though but the half of me feels like its a trick. "This isnt a trick. We're really looking for a rapper" the girl said. How did they read my mind? Nevermind. "Let me think about it. Is it fine?" I asked and they nodded. "Sure! We'll wait for your answer. Nice meeting you Hyori" the same girl said and smiled.

I went back to the table where Hyunjin is at. I tapped the table and she looked at me with a shocked expression. "Whats wrong Hyunjin? Why so shock to see me?" I asked and she just shook her head. "N-nothing. Wanna go to the library?" she asked and I nodded. 'Whats wrong with her? Why was she shocked to see me?'

~~

Im here right now infornt of the bookshelf, looking for some books to read. I dont usually read books, only if Im bored. "Hyori, try reading this one. Its really nice" Hyunjin said with a soft voice and gave me the book. "Sure. I'll read it" I said as I opened the book. I flipped the pages one by one. To be honest, the story is kinda interesting. "We have to go now. Lets borrow this books" she said. I looked at her and saw she was carrying three books, one is a thick one. I nodded "Okay".

~~

"Hyunjin-ah!" someone shouted from behind. We both looked at our back and saw two girls, they were wearing eye glasses too. "Hyori-ah, I have to go now. See you" Hyunjin said and waved at me. She went with those two girls and I think its her friends. I nodded and went back to reading the book. I continued walking but I dont know where to go. My feet just went anywhere they want.

"Watch out!"

Someone shouted. I lifted my head and suddenly, I bumped to someone. "Bro, you okay?" I heard a guy's voice. I saw the book that was on the floor so I took it. "Sorry! He didnt mean to bump you" I heard another guy's voice. I looked at them and they were looking at me. I shook my head "A-ani, its alright". One of them sighed "We're really sorry. Its because this GUY isnt looking where he was going"

"Hyung, its not my fault"

"Yes it is!" all of them glared at him. "If only you didnt forget the papers, this wouldn't have happened". The guy who was being scolded, rubbed his neck. I faked a cough, telling them that Im still here. They looked at me and said "Sorry again. Umm... we have to go now. Sorry for bumping you". I just nodded as they went past me. Hugging the book tightly, I was frozen. 'Who are they?' I looked at my back and saw them walking together. I smiled and continued walking. I put the book in my bag so I wont carry it anymore.

~~

Finally! My first day of school wasnt that bad. The other subjects were fine but some were hard to understand.