FIFTEEN

Omo! Im late! Why did I even wake up so late? Aish! Its all my fault if I get kick out in the group. I must run faster.

Here I am right now in the hallway, running as fast as I can. Everytime I bump to someone, I say 'sorry'. When I reached the room, I opened the door of course. "Sorry if Im late" I said while panting. They looked at me, surprised. "Eh? Late? Ani, your not late" Yujin eonni said. "Actually, your right in time. We just arrived here" Sorn eonni said. I closed the door and went towards them. "From now on, everymorning, you'll go straight here in our practice room" Seunghee eonni said as I nodded. "I talked with the principal and he gave me this room" she added. "Does that mean, this is ours?" I asked and they nodded. "But this isnt our real practice room. This is for the school. We have our own somewhere. We'll show you sometime" Seungyeon eonni said as I nodded again. Seunghee eonni clapped loudly and it got our attention. "Since we dont have anything to do, lets practice" she said as she brought out a speaker from her bag. "Hyori-ah, put your bag down over there" Sorn eonni said while pointing at the corner of the room. Their bags were there too. I put my bag beside, I guess Yujin's.

"So the dance is like this. First step, you have to do this then this. Got it?" Seungyeon eonni said while doing the dance slowly so I can understand. I nodded and followed her in every step. I got it but not that much. "Ready?" Seunghee eonni said while holding her phone, ready to play the song. We all nodded and she started the song. We went to our formation.

After the song was finished, we all sat on the floor. "What song was that?" I asked. "We made it but it isnt complete yet. The title is 'Pepe'. The only thing we need is the rap" Seunghee eonni said. Sorn eonni checked her wrist watch and her eyes widen "Yah! We forgot about our classes!". 'Omo...' my eyes widen. They started laughing except Sorn eonni and I. "Why are you laughing? Seonsaengnim will get angry at us" Sorn eonni said. They stopped laughing and Yujin eonni asked "Seunghee eonni havent told you yet?". I looked at Sorn eonni and she looked at me too. We both shook our heads. "Well you see, there will be a Battle of the Bands. Seunghee eonni here, she signed us in. The principal told us to practice and stuff. We will be excused in classes but we still have to go" Seungyeon eonni continued, "And we all know that Hyori is a new student. Its her first time doing this right?" she looked at me. I nodded "Ne, I dont usually join to competitions. This is my first time"

"Dont worry about our class, Hyori. Seonsaengnim will just give us the works we missed" Seungyeon eonni said while patting my shoulder. I nodded and sighed 'I hope so...'. Seunghee eonni stood up "Kaja! Lets eat now". We all nodded, grabbing our bags and went to the cafeteria.

~~

"Ask your brother if you can go with us" Yujin eonni said. I nodded and took out my phone from my bag. When I was about to call Jeonghan oppa, I heard the beep. "Go ask" Sorn eonni said as she pushed me lightly. I nodded and went towards the window. I knocked it and it went down. "Arent you gonna get in?" Hoshi oppa said. He was wearing sunglasses so he wont be noticed. "Where's Jeonghan oppa?" I asked as I looked inside the van. I only saw Wonwoo oppa and Vernon oppa. S.Coups oppa was the driver of course. "Wae?" Wonwoo oppa questioned. "I have to tell him that Im going with my friends today because we have to... umm... do something for school" I said. Hoshi oppa just nodded "Arasseo. We'll tell him that your going with your friends"