THIRTY SIX

After the photoshoot, we went back in our practice room. I stretched my arms as I sat on the floor. "I hope they took it nicely" Sorn eonni said. "I felt like I was an idol!" Yujin eonni cheerfully said and all of them agreed. "Actually all of us felt like an idol. Not just you, Yujin" Seunghee eonni said as she chuckled lightly. "Hmm... what if we audition? We're kinda good after all. I mean, all of us wants to be an idol right?" Seungyeon eonni said. "Your right! But what about Hyori?" Sorn eonni said and all of them looked at me. I stared at them with a questioning look. "Hyori-ah, do wanna be an idol?" Seunghee eonni asked. I just stared at them, not knowing what to answer. Do I really want to be an idol? They were just staring at me, waiting for my answer. "Well..." I stood up and continued, "If it'll make you happy, its fine for me" I smiled, regretting what I just said. They suddenly hugged me and cheered. "Yay! We'll be a great group" Sorn eonni said. Yeah... just great.

After that hugging scene, we all changed our clothes. Of course, privately. We grabbed our bags and went to our class. I just remembered that Eunkyo studies in the same school as me. But how come I never see her here? I questioned myself. I shrugged it off and followed Seungyeon eonni to class.

~~

After class, I headed to my locker. The girls said they'll be busy and cant eat together because their teacher gave them extra work. Poor them. So I'll be alone this time, only this time.

I opened my locker, putting some things inside. My bag became heavier all of a sudden so I put some random stuff that makes my bag heavy. I put my notebook, books I dont need, and a folder. Closing my locker, I decided to go take a walk around the campus. Since its break time, why not?

I went to rooftop since thats the only place I can be in peace. I sat on the end of the rooftop, looking at the beautiful view. I remembered that this was the place where Rocky and I had a short conversation. Even though its short, its still fine. I took my phone and earphones out of my bag. Plugging it in the phone, I listened to random songs. The song was unfamiliar, of course. So I checked it and the title was 'Solo Day' by B1A4. Just listening to the song, it made me relaxed. All my thoughts were gone, just thinking that Im alone here. "Solo solo day~  Solo solo day boy~" I sang a part of it. This song was catchy, yet, amazing.

As the song ended, I sighed and pulled my earphones off. I suddenly remembered what the girls and I talked about in the practice room.

"Hyori-ah, do you wanna be an idol?"

Seunghee eonni's voice echoed in my mind. Do I really want to be an idol? Is my answer earlier, the right answer? Did I really chose the right from the wrong? Yes or no? Questions were thrown in my mind. I dont know if what I said was the final. Should I really try to be an idol? Well they always go to practices and gets tired alot. They even have some interviews and I know, Im not good at those things.

But I already experienced being tired most of the time. Being an idol can be really tough but... if I just try. No! I dont want to be an idol. But changing your mind isnt late right?

I sighed, closing my eyes. "Just stop thinking about it, Hyori. You'll made up your mind someday" I whispered to myself. I stood up and grabbed my bag. I left the rooftop since Im getting bored already.