THREE

"Im finally here!" I said while walking out of the airport. My phone suddenly vibrated from my pocket. I checked the sender but it was an unfamiliar number. 'Who is this?' but I decided to read it anyways.

FROM: **** ****

TO: Hyori

This is the manager of your Jeonghan oppa. If your out of the airport, you'll see a black van. Im standing outside of the van.

'Oppa's manager? But where?' I looked around and then I saw a black van. I saw a man standing. I went towards it until I reached it. "Excuse me, are you the manager?" he looked at me and smiled. "Are you perhaps Jeonghan's yeodongsaeng?" he asked as I nodded. "So lets go in the van. Let me help you with your luggage" he opened the door for me (I dont exactly know what you call about the car's door. Mianhae~). I entered the car as he put my luggage at the back.

"You ready to see your oppa?" he said and I excitedly nodded. 'I cant wait to see him' I cant stop smiling by myself.

~~

"Your oppa is practicing right now but dont worry, you wont disturb them" he said and smiled. 'Wait... them? So does that mean...' "Manager oppa, what do you mean by "them"?" I asked with a confused face. "He havent told you that he's in a group?" I shook my head. 'So he's in a group. Does that mean I'll be living with his memebers too?'. While walking, I can hear a song. 'This song... I know this song... its..' "Akkinda~" I said softly. "You heard their song already?" I shyly nodded.

He opened the door slowly and I followed him inside. I saw alot of boys were... dancing? Manager oppa and I were in a corner, watching them. 'They're so cool' I smiled. I went near Manager oppa's ear and whispered "Manager oppa, where is Jeonghan oppa?". I nodded slowly and whispered "You'll see him after they finish dancing" I nodded and continued watching them.

After watching, they took a break. Manager oppa clapped his hands loudly for everyone to hear, everyone looked at him. "You all did a good job but for now, I want you all to meet someone" he looked at me and everyone followed where he was looking. "Yeodongsaeng!" I heard someone from the group of boys. Everyone looked at that person who shouted and it was "Oppa?" he ran to me and gave me a hug. "Uhmm... are you my oppa?" I said as he pulled back with a surprised face. "Its me, Hyori! Im Jeonghan oppa!" he said while pointing at himself. "Jeonghan oppa doesnt have that long hair" I said, pointing at his long hair. He facedpalm himself as I giggled 'I know your the real Jeonghan oppa, oppa. Im just messing with you'. All of his memebers were confused. One of the members came near oppa and poked his shoulder. "Jeonghan hyung, introduce her to us" and went back with the others. "Oh right! Mianhae. Everyone, this is my little sister, Hyori" he said and put his arm around my shoulder. "Your not my real oppa" I said and crossed my arms. "Aish! Hyori, I know your just joking" he said and pouted. I just smiled at him and hugged him "Ne, I am". I heard someone coughed as we looked back at the group. "Mianhae~ well like I say, her name is Hyori. She'll be living with us" he said. I bowed at them and smiled "Please take care of me". I dont think this is a good idea. Living with 13 boys? No way! I rather live alone but my parents want me to be with oppa. Well I have to get used to it now. "Annyeonghaseyo Hyori-ah! Im Seungcheol. You can just call me S.Coups"