TWENTY FOUR

(HYORI'S POV)

Yesterday was really amazing! I cant believe its real. Wanna know why? Well because..... Eunkyo is in Seoul! It all happened when I was with Mike. We were gonna go to the cafe but suddenly my phone rang. When I checked it, it was Eunkyo. Of course I accepted her call. She told me that she was here in Seoul too. Mike and I were really happy and excited to see her. I mean, its been a long time since we saw each other. Now we're gonna be seeing each other for real! I can give her the album that I was gonna giver her. She told me the reason why she's here in Seoul. Her father has a job here so she came with him. She invited me to go to her house today but too bad, I gotta go to school.

Well last night, alot of questions were thrown to me. They keep on asking me why I was smiling so sweetly. The reason why I was smiling like that is... I dont know. I just wanna smile like that. Not like nothing happened between Mike and I. Well nothing really happened okay. We just talked with each other and nothing else. Mike likes Eunkyo. He just keeps on denying it.

So right now, Im headed to class. The girls and I will meet up in our practice room later. We have to go to class today because we've been practicing alot already. The teacher might get mad for not attending anymore.

I went to my sit, putting my bag down. I brought out my notebook and pen. Seungyeon eonni suddenly came, sitting beside me. She moved closer to see what I was doing. I was just writing some names, Seventeen names. "You know Seventeen?!" she asked while pointing at me. I nodded and continued writing their names. Im just bored. If Im bored, I just wrote random names in my notebook or even at my book. Seungyeon eonni started fangirling all of a sudden. "Seungyeon eonni! Stop that! People will think your crazy" I closed my notebook and put it in my bag. She tried calming herself by inhaling and exhaling. "I just cant believe that you know Seventeen. OMO! Who's your bias?" she came closer which made me move away. She's like another version on Eunkyo. I know when Eunkyo meet her, they'll be best friends in just a second. I shook my head "No one. I dont have a bias. What about you?"

"My bias? Oh well its Mingyu oppa. He's very handsome. I wanna meet him someday" she smiled while day dreaming. I faced palm and shook my head. 'Yep, maybe someday Seungyeon eonni. Maybe someday' I sighed. The teacher suddenly came and everyone went back to their seats, even Seungyeon eonni. As I brought my book out, the teacher started the lesson.

~~

"So hungry~" Sorn eonni pouted while her hands are both on her tummy. I chuckled and took out my phone. "By the way, do you think we're ready for the Battle of the Bands? I mean, we perfect it already" Seunghee eonni said and we just nodded. "I think we are. All we need is something to wear" Yujin eonni said.

"Lets go shopping tomorrow then" Sorn eonni suggested. Seunghee eonni nodded and said "Sure! After school, we'll go to the mall". We all nodded and agreed. "I'll ask my brother first"

"Sure. Its no problem. If he said yes then yes" Yujin eonni smiled. "Here's the food!" Seungyeon eonni came with a tray. She put it down on the table and we got our foods. We thanked her and we started eating.

~~

I sat on the floor, tired. We took a little break because all of us were tired. Seungyeon eonni played a song which it sounds familiar. We were all sitting on the floor making a circle. Seunghee eonni was called in the principal's office. They said that every leader in the group should go there. We dont know whats happening there. Maybe there's a meeting. "I wanna be your morning baby. Ijebuteon be alright" Sorn eonni suddenly started singing with the song that was played. "Hamkke inneun morning baby. I want you to be my night" continued by Yujin eonni. They both laughed while me, I was just there, dont know what's really happening. "Hyolin-ah, sing with us" Sorn eonni asked and I just shook my head. "Mianhae. I dont know the song"