THIRTY TWO

"The mall?!"

I just stood there, frozen. Seriously, why are we at the mall? I was expecting somewhere like the beach or something. But the mall is fine, I guess. "You coming?" Jun oppa asked. They were all going in the mall, leaving me behind. "Ne!" I ran to catch up with them.

Coups oppa separated us into three groups. First groups was Coups oppa, Jeonghan oppa, Joshua oppa, Jun oppa, and Hoshi oppa. Second was Wonwoo oppa, Woozi oppa, DK oppa, Mingyu oppa, and Minghao oppa. Last was the maknae line and you know who they are already right? Yes, they are Vernon oppa, Seungkwan oppa, Dino, and me.

Jeonghan oppa didnt agree with Coups oppa's idea but Seungkwan oppa told him that he'll take good care of me so Jeonghan oppa just agreed.

We were following Vernon oppa since he wants to buy something, something in the gadget shop. He was looking at the headphones while Seungkwan oppa, Dino, and I were STILL following him. "Its so boring" Seungkwan oppa whispered and I nodded in agreement. "What about we go somewhere? Vernon oppa wouldnt mind right?" I asked but he just shrugged his shoulder. "Maybe but Seungcheol hyung said we should stick together so we wont get lost" I sighed. Vernon oppa grabbed a headphone and wore it. He faced us and asked "Should I buy this?" Seungkwan oppa nodded. "Yeah, I'll buy this. I finally found the one I need" he happily said.

After that, Seungkwan oppa decided himself that we'll separate with each other, even though he's the one who told me to stick together. Seungkwan oppa and Vernon oppa will be together while Dino and I are together. Dino didnt really agreed to it but at the end, he just gave up.

Dino and I went to the music store, since we both likes music. "Woah... I never knew they still have this here" Dino said while looking at the album he just grabbed. "Let me see!" he showed it to me. It was a Michael Jackson album. I smiled and looked at him "You like Micheal Jackson too?" I asked. He nodded "Ne, I do! I can dance like him too. Wanna see?" I shook my head. He returned the album back, he told me that he already has it. We continued looking at the albums, some of them really caught my attention but I'll buy them next time. "Dino,"

"Ne?"

"If you want to show your Micheal Jackson moves to me, you can show them next time" I said and his mood brighten. "Jinjja? Arasseo, next time. Dont forget that" he pointed at me as I nodded. We left the music store and went to different stores. Actually, we were just walking around. Since Seungkwan oppa and Vernon oppa isnt here, we had our hang out together. We talked about random things, our likes and dislikes, favorite color, well everything about getting to know each other.

[WOOZI'S POV]

I was in this store with DK, Mingyu, Minghao, and Wonwoo hyung. I dont know what store was it because I didnt really check. I saw a cute plushie at the shelves and I really liked it. Well it was Asuna and Kirito from SAO. If your gonna ask me how I know them, Joshua hyung talks about it before. DK suddenly came and grabbed a Naruto plushie. "I'll buy this!" he said and left. Wonwoo hyung and Mingyu were playing with the toy hammer. They were hitting each other like little kids. I sighed and just grabbed the SAO plushie. I decided to give the Asuna plushie to Hyori as a gift. I'll give it to her later. A smile formed my lips as I went back to the others.